Armour Trunks Pack

Best answers
It will be released when RedSaiyan is back up. No new updates, except the long hair now comes down to his shoulders. I haven't done anything to the SSJ and USSJ hair, nor will I. I'm satisfied with it, so that's how it's going to be.

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
It will be released when RedSaiyan is back up. No new updates, except the long hair now comes down to his shoulders. I haven't done anything to the SSJ and USSJ hair, nor will I. I'm satisfied with it, so that's how it's going to be.
well spin made it apparent that red sayian is gone for good, so what is the fate of this model? is it gonna be released to another host?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
People stop rushing modelers to release there stuff be patience.The more you push them to release what will happen is that they wont release nothing so please keep it down.

On Topic

The model is great but the ussj Trunks hair bothers me a lot I don't know why. o_O

Best answers
Galst Vic said:
People stop rushing modelers to release there stuff be patience.The more you push them to release what will happen is that they wont release nothing so please keep it down.

On Topic

The model is great but the ussj Trunks hair bothers me a lot I don't know why. o_O
this topic wasnt touched for days since he said he was releasing them to redsayain, i just brought it up because he said hed release it when redsayian.net was comming back, but as the owner said in another topic, its never gonna come back, and i was just wondering if hes considering another host, i wasnt rushing or pushing him at all :S

Best answers
Well RedSaiyan doesn't seem to be back up so I'm ditching the project completely. The only reason I chose RedSaiyan was because it was more "User Friendly" when it comes to file uploads.

Oh and don't bother PMing me about sending you the model, because I'll just ignore it.

If any mods are reading this, please close this thread. This model is terminated.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your ditching the project because Redsaiyan is down? kinda ridiculous if you ask me....

Oldtimer
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
still thinks it sucks, srry!
just because RS is away for good ur not releasing! :S wierdo world we live in yes! :p

why not just use ESF world instead then !!!!

Best answers
I don't want to use ESF world. As I explained earlier RedSaiyan was the most "User-Friendly" when it comes to uploading files. Besides, I haven't had enough time to do anything lately (I have a life, just like all of you) The decision is final, don't bother trying to change my mind, because I'll just ignore it.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Best answers
i hate this you are skinning a model and you don't release it? this suck

Best answers
Not bad, BUT, I think the gloves and the shoes need to be lighter, more white, not so much as of a grey kind. But everything else is pretty much perfect, In my opinion.

Best answers
Look, I might release it when I find a decent host which won't screw up my computer and plant viruses when I try to upload it. I'm not doing this to piss you guys off, so don't get mad.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I smell a pr0-like thing happening all over again. I don't see what people get out of tantalizing the community's taste buds with a model and then pulling back on their word over something unimportant. As much as this doesn't make sense, at least it's not because some guy asked for it to be released. It's generally implied that whatever is shown here for ESF will be released at some point, so I don't see why people feel the need to say 'Well I just wanted crits.' Big thumbs down from my end. Oh well.

Best answers
Okay, now you are pissing me off. I have explained my reasons for not releasing it. I wouldn't have shown anyone my models if I had never intended on releasing them. But now that I can not find a reliable host, I am not going to risk my computer to viruses and such. It has happened before, and I am not going to risk it again. I have my reasons, I have explained them many times, AND YOU PEOPLE STILL SAY "OH I THINK THAT'S CRAP" AND "YOU SHOULDN'T DO THAT". I AM VERY PISSED OFF RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF THESE IGNORANT PEOPLE WHO CANNOT UNDERSTAND MY REASONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND HALORIN, YOU ARE NOW ON MY BAD LIST JUST FOR CALLING ME A "Pr0" (just kidding, lol)

Look, I used to hate Pr0 because he would show off his models without releasing them. But now I understand why. I used to just model for fun, for my own use. My first ever model was Raditz, and I had a lot of fun making it. But lately the fun has been taken out of modelling, so I'm not as enthusiastic about it. Maybe Pr0 got a decent job, and didn't have time to release models. Maybe he lost interest as well. Maybe he discovered that there is more to life than computers. Now I understand him, because I have a life too (like all of you), I'm not just some machine that makes models ,and modelling just isn't fun anymore.

Oh and BTW, Halorin, I thought the same thing too about showing a model, but if you read the stickies this is a forum about showing off skills, not releasing models. Smo does it all the time! He shows off his GHP models in this forum all the time.

AND COULD SOMEONE PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!

Best answers
Showing a model for another mod and not releasing it for another mod's a little more understandable. Whatever you want to do, though. It's your model. I'll live. It's just a little annoying to be slapped in the face basically. You don't owe me a damn thing, and I understand that. However, if there's talks of a model's release, and someone takes their time to give it criticism so you can make it a better model, it's kinda wrong to jip them in the end. "Hey, thanks for helping me make my model better! I won't be releasing it, but thanks for helping me enjoy it." That's how I look at it.

Best answers
Yeah, I understand what you mean, but as I said before, I have my reasons.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(What does it take to get a mod to close a thread?)

Best answers
Jimesu_Evil said:
Yeah, I understand what you mean, but as I said before, I have my reasons.

CLOSE THIS THREAD PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(What does it take to get a mod to close a thread?)

i guess the hurricane took out most of the mods electricity and internet out, thats probably why i never seen any around all day :/

Best answers
OH FFS this is getting stupid Hes not releasing so would an op close the dam thread?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom