ARG! This has been driving me nuts!

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How come ESF, v1.23, with the ESX and Big Pack v4.4 doest look like the graphics in THESE vids man!:
http://esforces.com/media.html

I've been looking around for an explanation too! Does open betta final look like that? the 1.3 version? does it look like the POTW with Gohan reshing at you and there are mountains speeding behind him?
everyone's seen it right? THEN WHY CANT I GET THE GAME TO LOOK LIKE TH4T! And The Open Beta Final doesnt work for me! WHATS GOING ON! When i click" Find server, nothing appears on the box of choices. when i try to make one, it does everything and starts loading, but then everthing disappears! And the screen shots of it dont look INSANE like the vids on the URL i just posted:http://esforces.com/media.html
Thats from this website too!! >.< argz
Someone please help me, and if there is a thread already on this, please forgive me for being a st00pid
n3wb, and if there is could someone direct me to it?
Any help is much appreciated, even if its flamming

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Are you a pirate with a steering wheel on his wiener?

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The game images and videos you see on the main page is what is currently in development for the final release of ESF. (ESF: Final) ESF 1.2.3, the 1.3 open beta and ESF:F are 3 different builds. The team has been hard at work with hacking the Half Life 1 engine which enables them to do much much more with it. Better graphics, basically unlimited map sizes, weather effects (snow, rain, ect.)

The open beta was more or less a test build, its unstable (crashes from time to time), bots dont work, some models are missing animations, the list goes on. The most stable version of ESF out is 1.2.3.

And Demonoid, spam less instead of trolling. Thanks.

Last edited:
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I wasn't trolling? Old joke? No humor...

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your first post had no relevance to the thread, you were intentionally spamming and being disrespectful for no reason. I could have warned you for it but I was trying to be nice. Cant say that will happen next time.

So...back to the topic at hand.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
How do i go Super Saiya-Jin 4???

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How do i go Super Saiya-Jin 4???
ECX is required. You need to download ECX and install it to your ESF. Then you need the Big Pack.

Offtopic: But its cool for pretty much anyone else to do it.

Proud YouTuber
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Every new member almost asks this question because when they see the site for the first time they say that:eek:O Thats so cool ill dl it.
But only a few of those look at the forums and finally discover that this version of ESF is Not released Yet.

Dudemeister
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And every dumbass posts something totally unrelated to the thread topic, just to feel important.
Oh, look, I'm doing it too!! :D

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
but wait...how do i get big pack? i mean when i make my own server, and press c, i get that fanct list of chars that you have to use D and A to choose through, and when i get to Goku, it says he can go super saiyan-jin 4, like pressing W, i can see him in that form, but noone ever joins my server, and when i join other ones, i cant go super saiyan 2,3, or 4! and that screen with all the playes standing on wooden blocks isnt there...thbe one wher you choose by the D and A and left clikin

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cause you need to join an ECX server to play ECX. If the server doesnt have ECX you are playing standard ESF 1.2.3 and noone has an ECX server up nowdays.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
WHAT?? WHY NOT >:O anyone wanna play with me??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom