Are these stories good for the ESF forums?

Which one do you want to see?

• Finale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • White Knight, the

• Brigadier

• Total voters
Best answers
After I finish my ESF story (I'm at a writer's block right now, so if you have suggestions PLEASE PM them to me) I will have nothing to give to you guys. I don't like making sequels because sometimes sequels ruin the story, so I'm wondering, are these stories I plan on writing in the very near future or I have already started good enough for the ESF? Please, vote on which one you want to see, and I'll ask the admins about some of the stuff like shown in Finale. I could easily edit that stuff out (I've already started writing it, in fact, so it would be EXTREMELY easy). Okey dokey? Get voting, purdy pleez.

Finale:
This is an action/science fiction story that also deals with a light shade of supernatural stuff too. Mostly just the undead haunting our main protagonist to their fullest.

~SUMMARY~
In a divided world where a war has just ended, police detective Blair Rogue remembers the mayhem from the very beginning.

Rated R for extreme violence, adult situations, cross-dressing, lime, drug usage, mild language, and a lot of things getting blown up. Not to mention dealing with insane people.

The White Knight:
This is a fantasy/action/adventure story that also deals with creatures based on Mythology of all sorts.

~SUMMARY~
As the daughter of the famous scientist Hans Heinksberg, Liz has lost all hope and faith in things she once loved, and is on the very brink of suicide when a world is opened up to her. Now she must stop an evil beyond this deminsion, and discover her path back to home as well as find herself.

Rated PG for adult situations, violence, and mild language.

Brigadiers:
This is a fantasy/action/adventure story.

~SUMMARY~
Cabado is a leader of a troop of Brigadiers, and he and his men are assigned to stop a troop of Dragoons and a rogue Dragon Master from destroying the world around them.

Rated PG-13 for alcohol abuse, fowl language, violence, and adult situations.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, me being me would like to see the Brigadiers story. I love an action packed book, and it'd be ace to read. Ofcourse, this is my opinion only

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just two things Vee, make sure you spell out the swear words correctly so the filter catches them, if they get through, (and you didn't use vBcode between to get around the filter) then they are allowed. As for the violence and cross dressing, no problems. Adult situations need to be somewhat lax, the more discriptive, the less likely it can remain. PM me some specific situations so I can okay them case by case. Thanks for posting this before posting them. :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wow...another writer? Cool! I was starting to think no one else in the whole damned universe wrote!

Best answers
Originally posted by Goku_Son_1
Finale!!! I like reading about Insane people ;D
Arn't you the one who escaped from the mental hospital yesteray, j/k your only half insane.

Brigade, and next time say dragon, or else it could be v/confusing.

Best answers
Its Brigadiers. Yes I am half insane!

She ment Dragoon. Like what Cecil and Kain are from Final Fantasy 2/4

Best answers
The reason it's called Brigadier/s is because that's what the main character is. He's part of the Brigadier's, he's not part of the Dragoons.

I forgot to mention timelines, so I'll put them here:

Finale is set in the future, 2030, but most of the technology is still the same as it is now.

The White Knight is set in another galaxy during this present time, but it's a clash of future and past technologies.

Brigadiers is set in traditional fantasy time, which is the past.

Best answers
Can somebody else vote and break the tie please ^.^; I will leave this up until it dies away, or I can finally break through the block and finish my other story.

I hope it's the latter o_o

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom