Arcane - The Fallen - World Map + skeleton BIGGGG IMAGES

Best answers
Hi guys this relates back to the sketch thread I posted a while back. Its a bit messy but I've enjoyed painting it (about 7/8 hours work spread over a few days),, needs quite a few extra details adding.

(old thread with past sketches just in case)

Last edited:
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woah you've been busy, you've got great concepts, but i'd recomend you look for some anatomy books, and look for something that teaches perspective. You've got a lot of potential.

The model looks very clean though there are slight proportional issue's with the shoulder width and such, the map looks good, however, its neither in isometric or a perspective, so as i said, you could work on your perspective/isometric. Its quite nicely painted but it looks a little like the bottom was rushed a little. The best advice i could give you for painting on the computer, is to use larger brushes, small brushes mean you have much more chance of making mistakes and making things look untidy, which you really dont want. Larger brushes give much better stroke economy, i really need to learn how to do it myself, but i do know the theory =P. Keep up the good work, nice to see that you put so much effort into all this =]

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Night Haven reminds me of Iron Forge ><

They're looking good so far, good job

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the main problem i see with the concepts, is they are blatantly out and out like the "inspiration". i would suggest buying a dungeons n dragons monster manual with illustrations, and use some of those for inspiration instead of movies.

Best answers
Just as you said that Gir, I actually managed to get my hands on one,, but I can see your point they are very stereo typical,,,

Originality is always good, I have a couple of newer monsters up mysleves I hope!!!

Thanks for the kind words and ideas! Always appreciated

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom