{APE} Clan

Best answers
your a great clan I would really like to try out to join your clan and I heard you have a website but maybe I cant help the webMaster ive made alot of sites before im quite expierinced

Best answers
Heh not trying to be a mod but a friend here. I think this might go in off topic. this is kinda weird choice cause it is about esf anyway i know about ape and they had some great people in it. *no flaming clans* i for one like the fact that there are clans. it goes great with teamplay and also adds to the fan base of the mod. *day dreams back in alpha when clans went vs him* So if good luck with joining :)

Best answers
Yes this is kinda off-topic but thanks :D We all love dbz and we are all good friends :) and ah plesae dont flame us but if you want to know more you can PM one of us, thats all im gonna say :p

Best answers
Ape clan lol them hoes

I remember mystic sayian, Doppelganger, Brolly or somethin like that. pretty sure they remember me

[-Mystic-] BIG J

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Thanks for the compliments Vegeta. ;D
But unfortunetly I am not recruiting any more apes until well after the release of beta. :p

LoL ya i remeber you Big J... Me and piccolo were good buds before he started that clan :p
What ever happend to the Mystic clan and piccolo?

NightShade you know first hand you can not take on the apes! ;)

I look forward to fighting you again when ESF Beta is finally released NightShade. :fight:
You and I have alot of catching up to do in Beta. :]

I LOOK FORWARD TO GETTING SMOKED BY ALL YOU ESF TEAM MEMBERS AND TESTERS WHEN BETA IS FIRST RELEASED!
:fight:

Best answers
if you think your good try out for -=[TIS]=- *a real clan* The very clan Nightshade used to belong to...maybe he still does I dunno...

anyway some of you old school apes might remember me
I was, am:
-=[TIS]=- SSJ Son Goku

Best answers
Hey now, your not the only "real clan" we asked not to flame us so try to be mature about this, I cant deny that TIS is good but saying they are better then us? now thats just ignoring the facts :rolleyes: if you want to start a war do it on the battlefield not on the forums :p

Best answers
hi mate.
great to see sum clans in esf. I wanted to create one myself, but none of the people I know want to play esf.:cry:

I already played against 1 or 2 members of the ape clan in the beginning I played esf. You guys are good. (I hope I can match you guys):fight:

Best answers
Originally posted by Mystic Saiyan
Hey now, your not the only "real clan" we asked not to flame us so try to be mature about this, I cant deny that TIS is good but saying they are better then us? now thats just ignoring the facts :rolleyes: if you want to start a war do it on the battlefield not on the forums :p
If you need backup sometimes, well, ... errr, here I am. ;)

Always ready for a good fight !!

Ascended Player Elite
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Heh...
Goku.. NightShade left TIS along time ago...
Im not saying why..........
But then NightShade became a Beta tester and had to give up clans for good.

And Goku.. the only member of TIS that has accually given ape a challenging match was Crimson... and from what ive heard TIS is no longer active but i still see a couple of you guys floating around in servers. I do hope to see you guys make a come back in Beta... It would be nice to have a good rival clan to war against.

Banned
Banned
Best answers
With a little digging and poking around, you could have saved this for a PM..
instead, you make a thread, leaving it WIDE OPEN for the few remaining clans to whine and moan about who's the better clan..

Your question has been answered..he's not recruiting right now..
Therefore, this thread has lost its usefulness.......

*Closed*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom