Anyone Want To Help On BYOND ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Joking or not you ripped him and spammed the whole topic with worthless information so both ways you were in the wrong stop acting all high and mighty.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];864051 said:
Joking or not you ripped him and spammed the whole topic with worthless information so both ways you were in the wrong stop acting all high and mighty.
High and mighty? Look who's talking. At least I contributed in the beginning of this thread, and partially thereafter. All you're doing is flaming and being hypocritical.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
You call that contributing? please you were doing the internet equivalent of bullying someone. It annoyed me so i came in and did what i think was right i've been as helpful for this topic as you and walmart combined think about that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S, I gotta give it to you. That was well played, sir. Extremely well played.

Spunky, you're not one to talk since all you've done in this thread is screw around and criticize someone who actually wants help.

Gocool, I really don't think you're going to find much help here. My advice would be to either pray that one of the other byond games becomes active, or just try to steal one of their teams. It doesn't seem like you have much experience, so you should probably go for the former.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
@ - If it was interpreted that way, I do sincerely apologize. I admit I was screwing around a bit, but it was all in good fun. You have to admit, I DID contribute though.

At first I told him he was probably wasting his time. I know I'd want to be told that if it were true. In this case, you know it is.

After that, I pretty much told him how bad of an idea it was to create an RPG after DBZ, when there are so many others out there.

After that, I tried to talk him out of using stolen source code to write his game.

You call that bullying? I call it knowing what I would want in the same situation. It aint my fault that others can't see the humorous side.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You tag-teamed him with Walmart. Yeah, I'd call that little interaction between the two of you bullying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why don't we let Gocool settle this.

@ Gocool - Were you offended in any way, shape, or form by what myself or Walmart said to you?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As his legal representation, my client has declined to comment. That said, neither of us are helping make this thread any better, so I'll hop aboard Mr. Puggles and ride the nearest rainbow.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Wait a sec, do you see what you did there? Ah, hypocrisy at it's finest.

Best answers
This isn't helping me getting THE STUPID REBIRTH SOURCE CODE !!! >.<

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No zeo just came in and offered an unbias view of what he saw happening and then when i stopped replying he felt no need to keep going as it was taking away from the thread but you and Walmart were bullying him weather intentionally or unintentionally.

Best answers
Whoa, I havent seen a Topic derailing this bad for a long time. Maybe try and get back ontopic? Personal matters should be discussed separately...

@topic: Are you serious about creating a byond game, because even if you managed to get one done. Do you think you could keep it up any better than the other byond games? Or is it just a spur of the moment?

And btw, using somebody elses source code without permission is not liked by many. Surely your intentions might be good, but if you want the source code, you should try and contact the maker of the original source code...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];864068 said:
No zeo just came in and offered an unbias view of what he saw happening and then when i stopped replying he felt no need to keep going as it was taking away from the thread but you and Walmart were bullying him weather intentionally or unintentionally.
Actually, I'm pretty sure Zeo came in and chose a side, but that could just be me.

But anyways, this isn't getting anybody anywhere, so let's stop now before this gets any more out of hand than it already is. If you have anything further to add. Perhaps add another flame about my social life to top off a rant in a PM to me, hmm? Sounds like fun. See you there.

P.S. So everyone knows, I really don't have many friends, because I'm homeschooled currently and don't have the opportunity to make any. *smiles sarcastically*

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This falls under recruitment to prevent anymore spam/arguments I'll be closing it till a mod comes in and decides to figure out what to do with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom