Anyone Want To Help On BYOND ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Hey i was thinking of Making a DBZ game on Byond, Anyone want to help ?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, not really. Most people here don't even like DBZ. The ones who do are mostly little kids who know nothing about programming anyways, so either way you probably won't find anyone here who can or wants to help.

Best answers
Been there, done that. You can already find DBZ byond games out there, why not think of something else...

Best answers
It just that, most of the games i play on there are MOSTLY Down and i got fed up and needed a few people to help build one

Best answers
Goku goes Super Saiyan. The End.

Same as every other DBZ game out there.
Hmm... it has potential, i'll give it that. But lets make it better than the other storylines out there. How about instead of Goku going super saiyan.. we have Bruce Willis come in and kick the **** out of Goku... ITS PERFECT!

Seriously... well an RPG is a decent idea. Do you have a game that you want to model it after?

Best answers
Ok i try but do you guys no DBZ Rebirth Source Code XD then it would make life Easier for me !!! XDXDXD

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok i try but do you guys no DBZ Rebirth Source Code XD then it would make life Easier for me !!! XDXDXD
LOL... Everyone wants to steal source code to make it easier for themselves... Just write your own.

Best answers
But i'll just edit the game with a few adjustments ROFL

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
No, not really. Most people here don't even like DBZ. The ones who do are mostly little kids who know nothing about programming anyways, so either way you probably won't find anyone here who can or wants to help.
The rest of the people just sit and try and pimp their myspace to random people because they don't have any real friends?

Walmart Security said:
lmao i love messing with people

Ok.. seriously. Whats the storyline for this game? If there even is one :p
The story line is Goku meets a random girl who messes with him and in one kiss breaks his heart and he trains so hard that he collapses and can't even walk and crys and after that gets on a space buggy and runs it into a tree.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];864046 said:
The rest of the people just sit and try and pimp their myspace to random people because they don't have any real friends?
Gotta love them flames. Especially coming from a moderator. Ah, the smell of irony in the afternoon.

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Gotta love them flames. Especially coming from a moderator. Ah, the smell of irony in the afternoon.
That would be quite ironic wouldn't it IF i was a mod but right now i'm just a regular forum goer who doesn't enjoy watching two guys rip on one guy for no reason other then to mess with him.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[S];864049 said:
That would be quite ironic wouldn't it IF i was a mod but right now i'm just a regular forum goer who doesn't enjoy watching two guys rip on one guy for no reason other then to mess with him.
It's called joking. I think we all caught on but you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom