Anyone have tips for Krillin?

Best answers
i use D.D alot but sometimes i miss can some1 give me some tips for D.D

Best answers
I played Krillin once and DD is difficult to play with, wait for the right time to fire cause if you mis, they will come and knock you out or beam you in 100000 peaces. let them swoop and when they're near, fire and byebye opponent. ;) ;D

Best answers
try using his kame,and he's pretty good at melee,not great but fast as hell,also pick up a bottle of hair grow and....*poof*....100X stronger

Best answers
When you hit someone with melee charge a disc and throw it as soon as u can. incase they dodge it switch to melee, and teleport to the side they dodge the attack from, melee them, continue from step 1. Disc them whenever they think you dont have enuf time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I did krillin once I seriously owned the server with scatterbeam. (comparison.. others we're all atleast 20 frags below)

it simple rules with its homing ability.. just.. go to the side of a map and start firing scatterbeams... With a solarflare if they get to close... or a disc. :D

Best answers
That more looks like beamspamming, however scatterbeam is pretty kewl indeed :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
When you hit someone with melee charge a disc and throw it as soon as u can. incase they dodge it switch to melee, and teleport to the side they dodge the attack from, melee them, continue from step 1. Disc them whenever they think you dont have enuf time.
I tried that Morrone but when they're still on the ground the disk has no effect on them. too bad cause then you have to wait till they get up and by that, the change exist they're already gone and you miss . :]

Best answers
my tip is: dont use him coz it makes me angray when cowards fly away (transformed) with melee-speed (but dont usin melee).

Best answers
All i have to say is that, all you need to do is transform as fast as possible, then just melee the crap out of anything in sight. Once krillin transforms, he can be nearly unstopable in melee. I used him earlier today, and i owned 3 guys at once, they didnt know what hit them. Krillin just gets so damn fast!!! O_O Anyway, just get to transform. I dont use his disk, because its usless really, you dont gain much PL from nailing someone with it, but it is good if you see someone charging a massive attack(F.F, or S.B for example), then charge a quick one, and just get them out of the way. I like his scatter beam in a full server :] His kamehameha isnt half bad either.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Just treat him like any other character, try to avoid getting attacked, use disc if you are in a heap of trouble, use kamehameha to nuke the place when you get stronger, use scatterbeam if you are hiding, and after your transformation, use a lot of melee, the speed will help you with that very much

Best answers
all good idea whne u see somone chaging a beam w8 for them to fire then launch urr DD, tey cant move they die... scatter is fun in full server kille 6 at one time with it before... but his kam is really dumb al pl 2.5 not transed yet, goku at lvl about 3 mill his yellow genaric beam can beat a kam from krillin both fully charged. and yes he is the fastest in the game witch is sweet!.

Best answers
Try this.... melee some one and the charge.... but turbo straight away so it look liek ur poweing up to ur opponent.. then whip ou tthe old D.D and when they are near enuff.. let fly.. and see ur oppponent sliced in two, i suggest u teleport after to either counter... or run away..

Junaid

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Mister Satan
another tip for krillen

DONT DIE

not as easy as it sounds
of course its not as esay as it sounds..... NOTHING is as easy as it sounds...

and for krillen, when they start charging a beam.... most of the time they wont be able to move.... at least not that fast.... so I chuck a disc at them cuz they cant dodge.... it worked for me....
yea... im a n00b.... but who cares!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
knock em down, back off, charge disk to nearly point of being passed the line so taht it is invisible but still nearly there...wait for him to charge you, shoot disk in his face

knock em down knock em up knock em to the side knock em to the ground, this equals death, that is if ya know what i mean

Best answers
The best tipo for krillin is... to replace him with the TIEN PACK :laff:

Go to the models forum and search for Tien and you'll find it.

Best answers
with krillin you need to use his speed after he is transformed. Try joining a game which is already going so others will have a high powlevel and you will increase quicker. I dont use his DD very much, it doesnt give you a very big Powerlever boost.

Use melee lots after transformation, and his kamehameha is good

Best answers
All of Krillin's attacks are usefull.

1-Melee) Hit em, then disc them or ki blob them
2-Ki Blob) Knock him down and fire these babies at them
3-Generic Beam) Notice a player whose PL is slowly dropping, fire one of these to finish him off
4-kamehameha) This thing will take anyone out. Just power up behind something, hold the beam and fly out and let one rip right into the back of someone
5-Destructo Disc) Knock someone back and hurl the disc at them when they charge at you
6-Solar Flare) If someone is having a block war with you, blind them then disc them or kamehameha them or something.
7-Scatter Beam) Need help finding someone? Power the SB up and let it rip, it will home in on guys and let you know where they are.

Krillan is amazing once transformed but a good tip is to delay transformation for as long as possible. If you are fighting 25 mil PL guys, and you hit 3 Mill, don't transform. Krillin gains no new attacks so just keep him normal until you almost match your opponents. Then unleash him, and become double the strength of the second most powerful guy.

Best answers
Always stay alive until you think you can handle your opponents.
Use the Kamehameha a lot.It helps but dont fire it on the ground.
Use the DD when people are block-spamming or swooping at you
Try to keep you ki up to maximum because you'll need it for solarflare.
Melee when you transform.
Fight people with higher PL
Become a 1337 melee-dodger.

That's all from me,I play him a bit so don't expect me to be an expert Krillin player,I mostly play Trunks....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom