anyone finnished MGS3 on european extreme yet?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i finished it on extreme (took a looong time). but this really takes the piss. i cant even get to sokolov >_<

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arg! I've been wanting to play this difficulty forever, too bad I live in Canada and don't get all the nifty things the PAL version got.

Oh well....

Best answers
Heh, you've gotta be kidding me. I don't think you're meant to be able to complete European extreme, it's just there to take the piss. I remember me and my friend tried to do MGS2 on European extreme and couldn't even beat Olga. But yeah, good look with it man :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just beat the ocelot team (after you meet eva), time: 7h,37mins

aparently to get the best rank in the game: foxhound. you must finish the game on euro extreme, in under 5 hours, losing no more than 4 bars of health, saving under 20 times, no special items, not being seen (duh, its game over if you are) and not killing ANYONE (including bosses).

hardcore O_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and all you get is the rank? :p

....sounds like a challenge. =D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it's like when you got Big Boss on MGS/2, except now you play as Big Boss, getting that rank would be stupid.

Are Extreme and European Extreme seperate difficulties?

Almighty_gir said:
i just beat the ocelot team (after you meet eva), time: 7h,37mins
http://speeddemosarchive.com/mgs3.html - Complete run, FOXHOUND rank, 1:46:37

OMGWTFBBQPWN :D

Just kidding, it's hard as hell, I still haven't beaten Hard yet. Subduing The Fear without killing him was hella annoying, he just keeps replenishing his stamina >.<

And my best time is 3 hours on Very Easy, and that was a speed run, running and gunning, no alerts and no kills? No chance.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
holy bukake batman!!!

thats seriously awsomeness to the max, but it wasnt on european extreme, which beleave me, is harder than extreme.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom