Anyone ever have a DBZ Dream?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have DBZ dreams constantly and they freaking rule. Its not so much Im in DBZ but I have the DBZ powers. I shoot beams and balls, I power up and even transform to a super sayian state though I am human. I also us the Kamehameha though Future Trunks is my favorite character of all time. Its sad when i wake up from the dream cause then I can't fly, have uber speed or shot energy. Its kinda depressing but MY GOD, the dreams are sooooooo awesome! This last one I had, Kid Buu came back and I had to fight him before he absorbed me. Then he absored a house and I blasted that away with an uber powerful Kamehameha.... Teen Gohan and Future Trunks were in it. Trunks was looking for Senzu beans and Gohan was still training. Lol Trunks had 123 senzu beans and I grabbed a hand full and ate them... Classic dream. So my question to you is, ever have a DBZ dream?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i once had a dream i was riding through the woods on a nimbus cloud, that's about it...

It wasn't that type of dream <_< i was on a rollercoaster ride and it corrupted and somehow i jumped off and landed on a nimbus cloud and sailed across the forest.

It was kinda wierd, then again, i was 13 -_-...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well let's not flame him, there's nothing wrong in having pleasing dreams, don't get me wrong. Age has nothing to do with it if you are still watching the show, and thinking about it before you reach your "dream" stage.

I admit though, that nimbus cloud was actually fun.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i could only remember of 1 dream and it rocked

i was like trying to practice a kamehameha but really couldn't do it (i think i was practicing it to beat some evil guy)

but then the evil guy hunts me down a day later and we punch and kick really fast (like in dbz -_-) then he hits me and im flying back really fast and and i try for a kamehameha and it was actualy working but then i woke up before i could release it -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a> run "reply_messge.exe"
]... bummer. It's times like this that makes me not want to go to sleep the next night.
a> send

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh... I've never had a dream about DBZ, but I've had many dreams in which I can fly (like a DBZ character, I suppose). I remember dreams where I'm just going about a normal day, only floating a few inches from the ground with my feet dangling below me. I always thought those were cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ice Man said:
a> run "reply_messge.exe"
]... bummer. It's times like this that makes me not want to go to sleep the next night.
a> send
hey i bet if u were in the dream you would have liked it... like that nimbus cloud lmao

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya I've had dreams where I could fly, but that's the extent of the DBZ similarities.

Although, everytime I dreamed I could fly, I would be able to do it at the start of the dream, but then at the end It would be super hard for no reason and I would basically just be floating. That was always stupid, oh well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I had a DBZ dream...I was fighting Frieza. best dream of my Life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone's dreamed of sexing up #18 at some point, and if they say otherwise then they're a filthy liar.

omg joke o_o

Best answers
I had a DBZ dream once. I was fighting Bardock and his crew, was holding my own then they all went SSJ and I got pwnz0red.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dream that i can Fly sometimes. Its when i start holding my breath and then i float from the Ground and then i own Gravity in every way.
It was Fun when i was jumping from the Wall and had to climp the Floor up. ^-^
--
and the only DBZ Dream i had was somehow i dunno.
[DREAM]It was Raining and i shot Generic Beams into the Clouds, so the Sun could shine again.[/DREAM]
Actually was kinda Fun walking around and every peep in my dream was like "Whoa" ^-^
Too Bad that i had to get up and work then >.<
Well you cant have everything :p

Best answers
I once had a dream where I did the fusion dance with Agent Smith....yeah it was weird.

Best answers
a very long time before i heard about dbz i wanted to fly just as they do in dbz, and i still want it so i can fly everywhere.. but i wanna have a lot of speed then so nobody can follow me and i have the freedom :)

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dbz dreams o_O? No, not really. Wet dreams on the other hand...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom