any you got any models you want thrown ingame?

Do you want it in the next version of ESF?

• Yes!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Maybe...

• Total voters
★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
brolis goku gave me an idea, since i was able to assign a model to a skeleton for which it was clearly not designed for (once again) it struck me that there have been a few cases on these boards (im speaking in the terms of the entire time ive been here) when a model wasnt released cuz it couldnt get compiled, or animated.

-so-

any of you guys got any models laying around that you would like ingame? or rather wouldnt mind sharing? ill rig em up and pass them back your way when im finished. on the one condition that a public release is made from them.

the esf modelling scene has dried up alot while ive been here, i remember back when almost 10 models were released in a single week o_O. thiis wont jump start the esf machine, but at least it may provide the community with more models to use if they should choose to.

my only requirements are these,
that it is under 4000 polys
must be skinmapped, (however if i really like the model i may wind up doing what I did for brollys, skinmapping AND skinning him ^^)

but i do reserve the right to cancel a project at any time due to any reason i may conjure up, whether it be that the model isnt animator friendly or that i decide to do something else.

Best answers
That's a great idea Nuttzy. i remember those days very well ^_^
Let's hope we'll have that once again!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A very kind offer, Nuttzy. I hope people will make good use of it. :3

Force Pit Member
Best answers
My Toitles could use a little WUBBIN if your up for it!!! They are skinmapped, but I can't say if the skinmaps are any good as I did not do them myself...

Ooooorrrrrr if you want DBZish I have an old model named Eclipse that could be thrown in there I guess. He is also skinmapped, but the skin is a bit outdated and the model is a tad old :p.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dont make a difference to me what style it is, if you want the model ingame and dont mind it being made public ill rig the **** out of it ^^.

if your turtles dont have a skin i suppose i could whip one up in the process.

i remember that eclipse model from the sos forums, didnt someone make a new one at some point?

Best answers
Well, thats a great idea, but.. I've seen like 30 Rock Lee and Gatts/Gutz whatever you want to call him come through these forums and not a single one has been released, which really makes me wanna cry. In 1.1 I actually took the time to replace my models because well, they had some cool **** out. Does anyone have a Rock Lee or Gatts model they could give to Nuttzy? please? gah.

Best answers
Hmm.. I guess my magus could get ingame o/. But... Im not sure if anyone would want it in esf ^^;.

Its skinmapped.. and skinned.. though Id probably just redo the flesh since it isnt very good. Ill go cut some polygons now.. and reskin the face/arms.

*now teh nutz, just do what everyone else wants.. you can put my magus into esf if you want o/... think of it as.. if your not busy.. you can go ahead with it.. just do whatever you want ^_^, ive been wanting to redo magus' face anyway :3*

Ill post a link up soon with magus in it

Best answers
I remember ur clipse model/art from the sos days. Hope those turtles go to good use, too good of a model to go to waste.

I'll probally donate my guts, since he's got a sword maybe a trunks alternative. Dunno aint played esf in a few years...

Best answers
i always wanted to take a crack at skinning one of them turtles

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd definately use the Magus model. It'd make a good Piccolo replacement. =D

Best answers
Zarbon

i REALLLLY wish someone would make a zarbon model i mean he's so cool and no one ever made a model of him! :cry: MAKE A ZARBON MODEL PZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
cobra kahn said:
i REALLLLY wish someone would make a zarbon model i mean he's so cool and no one ever made a model of him! :cry: MAKE A ZARBON MODEL PZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lol

10 Characters

EDIT : ... So this won't be counted as spam.. >>' That's a nice idea Nuttzy. Yay for Nuttz. o_o

Best answers
Magus magus magus. i want to play as magus. thats cool.(especialy with all the modelpack of ct.)

i realy want crono model that Trowa did.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cobra kahn said:

your wrong, a zarbon edit of vegeta was made ^^ (maybe even 2). but i doubt your gonna be able to find it if it aint up on esf-w, as i doubt anyobody still has it.

Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Well, thats a great idea, but.. I've seen like 30 Rock Lee and Gatts/Gutz whatever you want to call him come through these forums and not a single one has been released, which really makes me wanna cry. In 1.1 I actually took the time to replace my models because well, they had some cool **** out. Does anyone have a Rock Lee or Gatts model they could give to Nuttzy? please? gah.
Well...alrighty then, I'll try and release my old rock lee model I made. I hope randy can find the time to skin it and nuttry to rig it :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uhhh, theres only been 2 people who've made guts in this forum XD

just thought id point that out. nuttzy, do you think my really old sephiroth would work in esf?

Best answers
i have a skinmapped frieza,could you get it in esf,i'll try to skin it myself (or anybody who wants to skin it.)btw gir,i think there are 3 gut's model(Smo's,yours and Ray's)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
haha, turtles own :D ... god how i loved that series when i was a kid :D
get them into esf :D

Best answers
broli said:
Well...alrighty then, I'll try and release my old rock lee model I made. I hope randy can find the time to skin it and nuttry to rig it :p
I shell skin your lee!

September is gonna be a month with dozens of releases.
If only more people would volunteer like nuttzy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom