any particular reason?

Best answers
Hey, I was just wondering.. whenever i try to play on a server with sounds, models, sprites or maps other than te default it won't work, it closes the game. Can someone please help? thanks. :(

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Depends.

There are 2 cases when ESF will not download stuff.
1.) Its a EVM server
2.) The map is useing difrant WAD files than you have. Wad files are not downloaded.

As for the EVM servers you have to look at the gamemode. The ones who say ESF|EVM cant be connected with standard ESF.

All info about EVM you can get on this forums is --> http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=37175

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hey when i download a model then i replace the esf-world model with the regular model,lets say i downloaded ssj3 goku and replaced him with regular goku , then i download ssj 4 goku and replaced him with ssj goku , then when i play the game i just see regular goku nothing has changed , even though i replaced the files so what did i do wrong and (sorry if this is in a sticky)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When you said replaced did you also rename the mdls.
The ssj3 Goku should have the name of the file goku.mdl
and the ssj4 Goku should be called ssjgoku.mdl

Just copying and pasting wont do a thing ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no what do i need to do?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
basicly when you downloaded the SSJ3 Goku you got a file called ssjgoku.mdl (or ssj3goku.mdl if its for EVM) just rename that to goku.mdl

As fas as i know all SSJ4 models are named as second form. So thatone should work normaly. Bu you can check if its name is ssjgoku.mdl

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
just tryed it out it worked thanks grega

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom