Any one wanna fight a legendary warrior

Best answers
if so bring it on who ever decides to fight me gets the first turn ill begin the second part

Best answers
here u go i hope this is wat u mean and this is my first battle
---------------------------------
name: Mastergamerx (AKA) Xavier

hair: color purple

dob: 1970/feb/1st

Weapon: Mystic Sword curved edges near handle

hometown: roaming desert off the border of calfornia and nevada

fav battle arena: desert of danger

bio: A legendary warrior that is know to live benth the sand and have mystic alternate powers few have ever meet this warrior and the few that have are considered holy among him

special moves

Vanishing blade
dissapears and appear before u slashing 20 times in all directions

Lighting blast

charges up 2 eletric ki blass and fires em at enemies to stun or pin them to metal objects

Desert Armor
a huge sand storm surrounds him and covers him in a rock like armor that is only breakable by his own sword

Crusher Cannon
appears before the enemy adn pummels them senseless before tossing them up and the air and slshes em in half with his sword

Hidden Power

a mystry power never to be revealed

Pic:http://www.geocities.com/mastergamerx2000/index6.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'll reffeh for joo joo

the standerd best out of three rules. Tonights venue will be a massive city in the not so distant future. the only difference about you two is the fact your both supersised, just under three stories high. i hope to see some violent use of the scenery in this match, even as you fall over and so on, try to make it known your massive \o/

Let teh bishy talk begin! ;o

Best answers
(You have a messed up imagination Shijing you don't know just how hard you have made my life)

Well then Gamerx, lookslike one of these sky scrapers will have to be your coffin, cuz I doubt the world will be too happy with how many forests they would have to cut down otherwise.

Best answers
hmmm we will see my mind is the deadlest aresenal to me and to u it is your demise oh and u can start off the story so i can get some ideas

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh and u can start off the story so i can get some ideas
remember that copying the other combatants story to an extent is cause for that round to be automaticly lost by you, so be creative and dont burgle ideas :0)

Let teh clash of teh tubbah titans commence! o:

Best answers
well then i huess il start it off then

As the two warriors sttod face to face kelesk starts dashing towards xavier at full speed saying try this on for size uper cuting xavier high into the air to teleport above him double axe handling him to the ground leaving a semi-huge crater amoung the pavement.Hmmm hmmm is that all u got because if it is im just warming up says xavier brushing the broken pavement and dust off of him. with that xavier unshelths his sword and begins to dash at kelesk at top speed to leap over kelesk and roundhouse kick him in the head sending him flying through several walls of concreate. just As kelesk begin to get up xavier uppercuts him high into the air only to have kelesk flipp back and kick xavier on the side of the head my my not bad xavier your skill is true torward your word says kelesk as he dissapears and appears behind xavier throw multipunches in every diretion leaving xavier stuned only to summon a tornado of water to rise up beneath xavier as a geyser of water to soon freeze xavier into a human pocisle ha ha ha look its a xavier snow cone says kelesk as he begins to walk away lauhing only to have a sword barley miss kelesks left ear shocked and stun xavier shouts bah you disgust me you pathic demon to fire off sevral lighting blasts ping kelesk to a near by wall of steel pinned kelsk deperaly try to escape sayign ugh i never expected such a warrior to get this far without dieing..... your turn

Best answers
The crowds surrounded the two giant fighters cheered in groups, one half for one fighter, the other for the other.

Why the **** did I even agree to this bull****. . .

Kelesk stood opposite his opponent who was dressed rather oddly for a fighter, But hey, to each his own Kel just continued to think.

------------------------------------

“Fight!” A man on a loudspeaker began, he had set this up, the super-sizing of the two fighters, the fight to be held in the large park that was in the center of the city, no rules.

Kelesk instantly leapt into attack raising his knee then pushing if forward into Xavier’s chin knocking him back, trampling some trees and playground equipment beneath him as he gathered himself. Xavier came back at Kelesk almost immediately after he centered himself, throwing forward his left fist and landing a series of quick jabs and finishing off the combo with a devastating side kick which pushed Kel through one of the smaller buildings that surrounded the park, which tripped him over, the demon eventually coming to rest at the base of a skyscraper.

“Wow! This fight is just beginning folks and it looks as if these two fighters are going to go all out from start to finish!” The announcer screamed into the loudspeaker, a loud screech followed from it as people clasped their ears.

“Errrm. . Sorry about that . . .”

Kel jumped back to his feet with a ****y grin baring on his face, the ground began to shake, Let’s see you win this fight. . .

Portholes flew open as water tentacles raised from the sewers, and began to wrap around Xavier’s feet, restraining him solidly.

Xavier only let out a few grunts of frustration before hearing the angered roar of Kelesk as he charged him down, attacking the semi-defenceless fighter with a knee knockdown followed by a brutal axe kick. The spectre backed off for a second and watched as the blood dripped from Xavier’s mouth.

“I pity you. . .”

BOOM

The sound of twisting metal and collapsing rubble filled the city, the powerful backside kick had embedded Xavier half way through a large building. As he tore himself free, the other half began to collapse.

BOOM

Again, only louder the sound of collapsing rubble filled the air. Onlookers and spectators running for cover, the announcer left speechless.

Xavier tore himself free of the rubble beginning to regret accepting the challenge, No weapons, what the hell was I thinking. . .

Kel watched intently as a few sparks shot back and forth about his hands, What’s he up to. . . eventually beginning to form into an oval shaped orb within his hands.

“Lightning Blast!” The demons eyes widened as he dodged the first orb, the second on collecting his hand and pinning it deep within the metal structure of the building.

“Ha is that all you’ve got?” grunted Xavier, thrusting his fist into the demons stomach. Slowly Kel dropped to his knees, the ground shaking as he fell.

“Heh. . I’m far from finished,” ice began to swirl around his free hand as Xavier to caught up in his own self concluded victory calmly walked up to the demon the was knelt before him.

CRACK

Right before Xavier landed the hammer blow to Kel’s head, Kel had jumped upward palming Xavier’s jaw, breaking it and freezing the bone where it had stopped. A deafening shriek of pain echoed around the city’s building as Xavier fell to the ground in agonising pain.

Kel ripped his trapped hand free from its binding in the wall and raising himself to his feet, “I am only warming up. . .”

I understand that I have given no real reason to the senseless distruction of the city, but if I win this and the next round, I have something preplanned. :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
woo....

Righty, MasterGamerz, buckets 'o problems in yours, your grammar is praticly none exsistant, no paragraphs, no speech marks, full stops in the right place, and so on. There is also a helluvalot of spelling mistakes throughout that round.and finally there is no structure in your battle, just kicking eachother into concrete. well, for round 2, your going to need to change a few techniques. the first is you dont seeem to be using a very helpful text program, you should be using microsoft word as that tells you of spelling mistakes and grammical errors. the second thing is that you should follow the grices maxims, Quantity, Quality, Relevance and mannar. the quantity of yours is little, make it a bit longer, the quality is low, your not describing well enough, relevence is little, as your just kicking eachther into walls, and mannar, your not placing it in a good order and not following bio's given, such as special attacks.

Change those problems and round 2 will be better :0)

KlesK, i cant be bothered to work my way through yours at nitpicking bits, so i'll just say lubblah wubblah job, i can see you used the scenery with great intergration and your discription still never fails to impress me. keep it going mofo!

Well, KlesK wins this round, so let the shtompyness begin!

(MasterGamerX, remember you continue from the winners story in round 2/3)

Best answers
Standing above the crippled fighter that lay before him, Kelesk looked down with a raw and emotionless expression. The fight had not been worth the effort; Xavier was far weaker than his words had played out to be.

No more games. . .

---------------------------------------

Kelesk slammed the heel of his shoe into the ribs of Xavier, cracking several ribs, “Why continue to fight? Why fight the inevitable?”

Xavier coughed up a small bit of blood which landed on his chest, “Because I can. . .”

“You have disappointed me. . Now you can suffer, like the rest.”

The mighty demon summoned the water from the sewers once again to hold the crippled Xavier down as palm strike after palm strike battered away at Xavier’s ribs, small cracks could be heard out over the screaming that echoed about the buildings in the city.

Kel stood up straight watching as Xavier’s jaw began to defrost; a demonic smile told the tale that was to unfold.

CRACK

Once again, a high scream of agonising pain filled the air, the surrounding crowds looked on in horror as Xavier’s scream finally stopped; the pain that caressed his body had become clear to everyone watching as his limbs twitched well beyond his own control.

The spectre stood over the fighter, watching the life flood from him. Blood flowed from his mouth and nose before Xavier finally returned to the living world, raising himself to his feet, groggily stumbling around before resting against a large building. Kelesk laughed at the pitiful display, watching as he attempted to charge his Lightning Blast attack again.

“You have tried that and failed fool, is that the only party trick you have?”

Xavier smiled and threw the first orb at Kelesk, who dodged it with ease, but never saw the second which hit him in the spine. No shriek of pain followed just a loud thud and a crash, as he fell to the ground destroying a small plot of land which was flooded with houses. Lightning coursed throughout his bones, slowly eating at him.

Kelesk rose to his feet and turned to face the ‘would-be’ destroyer of his anatomy, ripping his fingers from the earth as his eyes flashed a bright orange, “You know, there is a limit as to how many games I will play with someone. . And that was your last.”

The demon began to summon up all of the water he could, a large orb building in the palm of his hand which slowly began to freeze as the steam rising from his arms and hair got thicker. But all of the energy from Xavier’s attack had not been grounded as Kel intended, a large bolt leaping from his forearm into the orb of ice causing it to become unstable and implode, disappearing in the puff of frost. The mocking laugh the Xavier let out next had been the icing on the cake. No longer would this childish charade go on.

A mighty roar was released by the spectre as he charged down the impudent fool before him. Xavier still mildly groggy from the recent assault against him leant to the side hoping for the best, the attack missed, levelling the building he was leaning on, Xavier fell to the ground with it, but before gravity could claim the defeated warrior for itself, Kelesk grabbed him by the neck chocking him, pulling him face-to-face, “May this defeat be a warning to you and everyone else,” violently Xavier was thrown through two skyscrapers, embedding within a third which collapsed upon him.

The demon stood motionless for several minutes before not a sign of Xavier was seen or heard.

“And the winner is Kelesk!” screamed the long lost voice of the announcer as Kelesk slowly shrank back to his original size and made his way through the crowd who constantly spewed questions on him; none of which were answered. . .

Best answers
As the building begins to fall down Kelesk looks down from atop of the tall building. "My My what a pity i thought he would have lasted longer than that" say's Kelesk as he looks down into the pit of darkness.

"Well then I hope you have more power than that because Im far from dead" say's Xavier as he stand right behind kelesk giving him a upright glare.

"What that's impossible I killed you" with look of shock on Kelesk's face began to appear.

"Well im a legendary fighter and legends dont die they just become myth's"
and with that kelesk's aura flared up in a black flame with lighting surrounding it, "wow thats pretty cool but if thats all you have then your just weak" with that said Kelesk teleports beside Xavier plam smashing him through the air to then teleport again above xavier smahing him to the floor.

As xavier began to rise from the ruble already bleeding from the mouth and cuts on his body xaiver begins to power up in a clear white aura, "Im not even close to ending this battle until your dead" , "Well if thats the case see if you can surive my ultimate move you weakling" The ground shakes and sky scrapers begin to colapse form the temendous earth quake made from the power being draw together by Kelesk, "Taste my pain, fury, and rage... CHAOS CONTROL!!!!"

The ground splits open as small winged demons fly out from it and dark swiriling portals of energy open, In the air where giant troll like demons climb out of it's dark void.

"Wow you got quite a army there Kel" smirking at the monsters arising in all directions of the dark portal's around xavier "Well as you can see by the time you kill them all you will be to tired to fight back and I will kill you then" as the battred and bruised Kelesk stood his ground smirking a evil grin at xavier as he watched his demon's surround him.

"If this is the case I guess you will die first then Kel" dashing toward his foe at rapid pace towards Kelesk, "This old trick again" as Kelesk telports behind xavier roundhouse kicking him in the back, As xavier went skidding arcoss the ground Kelesk flew high into the air and began charging a huge dark energy bomb.

"Say hello... TO THE NEXT DIMENSION YOU FOOL!!!" firing the dark pulseating ball closed in toward xavier at a face pace.

As the bomb closed in toward xavier who was badly injured and barley able to move, A huge white barrier arouse from the ground protecting xavier.

"What?!?!.. is that!" said Kelesk as the barrier absorbed the ball of energy thtat was fired towards him, After the cloud of dust dissapted there sttod xavier who appeared to be un harmed and fully healed.

"Ho...Howww...How is that possible no one every surivives my dark bomb" said Kelesk as he steped back sever fett in feear and shock upon his face.

"Yourr...Yourr ..Your not human your a monster" ,"Im not a monster your the monster whos trying to kill me beside the fact your a demon" steping several more feet back, A Fist is embeded in Kelesk's gut leaving him crippled and brethless, As the wind blows around the two warriors as a feeling of victory come to xavier's mind a flying demon with a axe swoop's in and aims towards xavier's head, Only to have xavier jump onto the demons back grab's the beast's axe and kick him rigfhtfully to the ground dead.

As xavier walks toward a beaten down and severally beaten Kelesk who is now crawling away from xavier, "You fool you will never beat me...Never!" ,As a ball of dark matter is formed in kelesk's hand nly to fire it toward xavier would was walking toward him in a clam even-mined manner.

Firing the blast of dark enrgy towardd's xavier who tilts his head to the left as the blast flys past him, "Nooo... please dont spare me" say's the barely alive Kelesk, As xavier stops a foot away from kelesk who looks ultimately terrified and speak's towards Kelesk saying "Your a warrior of evil and destruction your tale ends now for whch i show no mercy toward's the weak"

And with that being said xavier swing's the might axe down with force decapatating Kelesk head leaving a bloody stump of body left, "To hell you go where you belong..." ,As xavier kicks Kelesk's body off the sky scraper to his bitter grave as Kelesk try to do to him...

The End i win! hee hee

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AAAAnd todays winnier might be..... Mastergamerx!!!!

But he broke two rules as seen, one being you cannot kill the opponent in the middle of the round, if you won it would of been round three, and your buddys kinda killed his opponent, against the rules. and once again you cannot perform fatalitys without having a higher amount of points than your opponent. study the rules carefully next time.

all in all Klesk wins this round by default due to disqualification of his opponent, and the fact his round pwned a million times more, GJ KlesK, i hope you have somthing tasty set up for a fatality o:

Best answers
Through the broken lake of people that swarmed around Kelesk as he left the scene a shaken is disturbed voice called out after him, “Is. . that. . all you’ve got. . .”

The demon stopped in his tracks, hearing Xavier’s sword scrape across the table that it had once laid upon, “I pity your wretched soul. . Demon. . .”

Kelesk turned around, the rage of thousands of dead souls apparent in his eyes, anger flooding through every vein within his body.

The spectre’s eyes flashed a near white orange and rested at a solid bright orange, his Chaos Control empowered aura began crackling to life, “NO MORE GAMES YOU INSUALNT LITTLE FOOL! CHAOS CONTROL!”

The aura crackled outwards extending its reach and filtering throughout the world; blending in, creating an orange tint over everything viewable by the human eye. Kel’s expression was no longer anything resembling humane sanity but demonic insanity. Outstretching an arm as everything in the outside world snapped and froze solid the Soul Scythe was brought to bear, both blades crackling to life, “You have no idea what forces you have meddled with fool, now you will learn, you will see everything I have seen, but you will never return. . pitiful weakling. . .”

Xavier with no concern of his immediate situation charged at the demon before him, with his sword brought to bear, as even he too began to wear the effects of Chaos Control, slowing to a fraction of his speed and only continuing to get slower.

Taking the first swing at the spectre, unable to realise that Chaos Control was almost in full control of him, Kelesk took a back step and swung the back end blade, severing the mystical swords blade inches from the handle. Then, it happened, Xavier too was consumed by the orange tint that had covered the rest of the world, the top edge blade of the Soul Scythe coming into contact with his lower torso, cutting clean through but leaving no cut whatsoever, only a red mark. Blood sprayed from the parts of his body where the blade had entered and exited like water through a fire hose; the bleeding stopped, and reality set back in. Xavier’s eyes widened as he opened his mouth to scream, but no sound came out, dropping to the pool of blood that lay at his feet. No movement or sound came from the crowd, apart from the few that could not contain their urges to throw up.

Xavier lay motionless, until his very soul was torn out from the red marks left from the Soul Scythe, blood spewing from the now open wounds as people in the crowd could be heard throwing up and screaming in horror. The soul floated above the corpse of Xavier before being sucked down to the demonic abyss below, a low scream of undying fear and pain left in its place. . .

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
cant get much more tastier than that, Klesk, them 1000 points are yours for grabs then, and 320 for teh loser, will a full ref care to tot up the main rankings?

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Yea Yea I got it ^_^ good fight guys, now to finish mine on avenger

Best answers
um where do i find out where all the points i have are at ? and what did u think of my story beside me accdently killing him

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom