Any good skating games for the PC?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
So yesterday while i was waiting for a train on my way from college i stumbled upon a Video game store with a few PS3's/360's w/ different games on each for people to test out before buying. I noticed a skateboarding game(Skate 3 i think) and remembered of my "older" days.. i literally grew up with the THPS series up until american wasteland, so i picked up the controller and started playing the game. It could be that i'm easily impressed but the game seriously blew my mind, especialy the physics... i mean sure there are tons of ragdoll and other physics glitches but still i liked how your board doesn't "stick" to ramps and everything grindable like in the early THPS (every PC version) and it just seemed way more realistic... i mean you can still leap of a building and do crazy flips and stuff but it's not on the crazy level of THAW. Well when i came home and looked it up i noticed that there aren't any PC versions so i'm askin you guys if you know of any more "recent" PC skateboarding game that isn't as silly as THPS series?

Oh yea and because i got so into the game i missed my train... had to wait 2h for the next one... but i didnt mind :p had a few extra hours to play :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. :p
Spiderman skating.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2. :p
Spiderman skating.
I meant aside from the THPS series.. i already pretty much finished them all..
I've done some research and found... nothing.. there seriously isn't a single skateboarding game on the PC past Tony Hawk's American Wasteland..... really?
I currently can't afford a console, and frankly don't really want an PS3/360 except to play a few DBZ games and Skate....
Damn you EA!!!
Damn you Activision!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe there are any other then Skate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom