Any good ePSXe sound plugins?

Best answers
Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask, but is there any good ePSXe emulator sound plugins, coz the current i have are very bad quality (for examp.)

When i start Chrono Trigger and it shows intro, it doesn't play music and sounds.;/ The same with Breath of Fire IV. :(

Best answers
ePSXe is warez.
It's not allowed to be here, hince its illegal since your downloading Playstation games when you should be buying them and playing them on the system.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Err emulators are legal, if u're:
1) Using ur psx bios.
2) Using ur own games (or isos of em)

Best answers
Emulators and Roms are legal if the owner of them (read, person that downloaded them) owns the original console and the original games (if he does own the console and the games, then having the emulator and roms equals backups for personal use)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Black Gohan said:
Sorry if this is the wrong section to ask, but is there any good ePSXe emulator sound plugins, coz the current i have are very bad quality (for examp.)

When i start Chrono Trigger and it shows intro, it doesn't play music and sounds.;/ The same with Breath of Fire IV. :(
Aren't Emulators, Roms, and Iso's etc. not allowed?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I fail to see how it is illegal to talk about emulators, I can understand talking about ROMS and ISO's, but there is nothing wrong with the emulators, it's how you use them. If I have a perfectly legal CD here and make an ISO out of it and play it with an emulator, there is nothing illegal about it.

Best answers
Sicron said:
I fail to see how it is illegal to talk about emulators, I can understand talking about ROMS and ISO's, but there is nothing wrong with the emulators, it's how you use them. If I have a perfectly legal CD here and make an ISO out of it and play it with an emulator, there is nothing illegal about it.
The aup still doesn't allow it, and the aup is law, so yes it is illegal.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Ok and we really don't need eleventy billion people the same thing, I think after one person says something the point has been delivered.

-Closed-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom