Anti-HOWing Tactics

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm going to reluctantly give away a nice trick.

If you and your enemy are a fair distance away, and he's a "HOW", or whatever you wanna call it, a guy who just uses his ki to win:

Turn on turbo, teleport towards the guy twice, and charge a generic beam. After the teleports+turbo he'll definitely swoop at you because he knows your ki just got halved. Then you fire the beam. He won't have time to react, and with the sound of turbo and his own swooping he probobly won't pick up that high pitched generic beam charge sound. Works even better in SSJ since the yellow beam blends in with the turbo aura like farkin camoflauge. And then boom, knocked out of the sky. They don't always need to be a HOW.... I've bonked some good people with this little number :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer to lure them next to a wall or the ground and beamjump the ground as they come to me, they can't stop in time and it explodes in their face

Best answers
Rockin' tips, I have been practicing and getting a little better but I still have a long way to go. My stragety is to swoop, look like i am going to go head on, then stop teleport to a side and hit them. Problem is that then delay from when i stop swooping and when i teleport is to long I end up getting hit. This this something that can be helped?

Best answers
I beat HOws with this tech also, Swoop towards them then while there powerin up hurry and get out of swoop and teleport to them and knock them out the sky :) it works like charm.

Best answers
Hito' tactic works well against all melee battlers I've found, it can take a short bit, but keep shooting out generic beams while they swoop and you can do fine.
Can't pick a slow character and do it as well though.

Also, if you expect a HOW person, pick someone who transforms instead of a saiyan. What this means is that you won't spend ki on flying, and you can conserve your ki in that manner.
If you're a saiyan, drop down onto the ground, and wait for them to come there. There's a fairly good chance they won't land, and will instead stay flying and spend ki in that manner.

Best answers
Im an all out HOW :D I hate those people that just blocks then counters, why not be a middlething? Just balancing it up. then it wont destroy the game..

Best answers
Well, I think I am going to to a little break, it's been a rough weekend with the tourny and all. However I would like to train with somone at somepoint. If anyone wants to help me out semd me a PM or IM me on AIM TheGreatMikeyMan. Thanks for everything

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom