Another suggestion on stamina.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
The stamina bar in my suggestion would be segmented. Jumping, running in turbo , blocking, basic melee and combo melee would be what would drain the stamina bar as well as any specific special move that seems particularly more physically taxing than ki consuming. Certain moves would put a drain on both the stamina and the ki but the cost is split between the two. Kaioken technique would be an example of that.

The bar recharges fairly quickly if the player is not doing anything to drain it. If the player drains a whole segment of the bar then it will not automatically charge back to full. Players can regain that segment of stamina by charging their ki.

I think Far Cry 2's health bar was like this. The stamina bar in Dragonball Advanced Adventure is similar to this as well.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stamina is constantly regenerated provided you dont do anything that would use it up or are using turbo.

The regeneration rate is doubled if you recharge KI while your KI bar is full. The regeneration is not to fast nor to slow. Meaning if you run out of stamina in the middle of a fight you are dead. You cant teleport, you cant swoop.

Stamina is mainly used as a limiter for certain features of the game that could be to spammed otherwise. And ofcourse other stuff. Though most of the system has not yet been revealed to the public.

So technically your suggestion is kinda in, only slightly different.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Sweet, the more i learn about the new release the more I like it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom