Another Steam prob

Best answers
wenn i add the cd key of half life in steam, he's first loading but then there comes a pop up wich is called "Subscription pending": Steam servers are unable to process the transaction. you won't be able to play half- life until the subscribtion process is complete. we are sorry blablabla....... the steam team is working to rectify this situation, and will notify you as soon as the transaction is complete.
What do I have to do?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, is this a legit hl that you bought and not a cd from the internet or anything that is illegal? Cause for some reason, a cd key on the net doesn't always work.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
KidBoy17 said:
First of all, is this a legit hl that you bought and not a cd from the internet or anything that is illegal? Cause for some reason, a cd key on the net doesn't always work.
Correction. It never works ^^

Best answers
Vitesse17 said:
oops, sorry. post it twice
First two threads and then you double posted in your own thread -_-;. NP lol, happens to the best..of....us? o_O

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Allivan said:
First two threads and then you double posted in your own thread -_-;. NP lol, happens to the best..of....us? o_O
He ment that he posted the thread twice >.>
Yea i know im risking a warrning here
BTW when did you become mod?

Best answers
Vitesse17 said:
wenn i add the cd key of half life in steam, he's first loading but then there comes a pop up wich is called "Subscription pending": Steam servers are unable to process the transaction. you won't be able to play half- life until the subscribtion process is complete. we are sorry blablabla....... the steam team is working to rectify this situation, and will notify you as soon as the transaction is complete.
What do I have to do?
hi well i'm downloading the esf installer by now but i have installed others mods so try this enter:

*EDIT* (is in spanish) in download sections there is a CS1.6 no steam! so just download it install it and then install the esf try this it will work, im going to do it when it finished the download if it doesn't work i'll tell u, ok bye
Edit/Delete Message

Mother always told me it was better to be safe than sorry. If anyone can confirm that it's not illegal I'll happily take this back. ~ Engar

Best answers
Grega said:
He ment that he posted the thread twice >.>
Yea i know im risking a warrning here
BTW when did you become mod?
I never said I was mod? Anyways... I was just messing with the guy. Im feeling happy lately :) Easter is coming! Woot!O_O o_O O_O

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Ahem, just so you know, it's best if you let Moderators inform people when they have broken the forum rules, even the minor ones. It's nice if you just want to help a guy out but in the past this sort of thing has gone beyond normal advice, so we make it a rule to not allow it.

Anyway, to drag this baby back.

Does anyone have anything further to add for Vitesse17's problem or, hopefully, has it gone away all by itself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom