another Steam preoblem, a BIG one...

Best answers
HI! I installed Steam yesterday and it worked perfectly.... but now I don't have any installed games in MyGamesList!!!! when I try to install games again, it won't accept my cd-key!!!!!!! HELP MEEEEEE!!!!! :cry: :cry:

Best answers
but I BOUGTH ONE!!!!!! that's the problem.......

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if you have steam configured once, you must use that login & password, to enter steam, after that, you have to install the gamez into the right directory, see youre other topic in this same section, and try to post multiple questions in the same topic, dont open multiple threads for multiple questions.

i´m not a mod nor am i trying to be one, i´m just preventing you for receiving warnings

Best answers
What multiple threads?!?!?!?!?!?!
but I have a Steam acount and yet, I played some games, but now I can't!!!!!!
oh, you mean I post too many threads?

Best answers
I CAN'T PLAY ANYMORE BECAUSE THERE ARE NO INSTALLED GAMES ON MY GAMS LIST, BUT I ALREADY HAD THE GAMES ON MY GAMES LIST!!!!! THE GAMES ARE INSTALLED BUT THEY DON'T APPEAR ON THE LIST, AND WHEN I TRY TO INSTALL THEM AGAIN I CANT BECAUSE I ALREADY REGISTED MY CD-KEY!!!!!!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
maybe reinstalling steam would help, thats the only answer i have for you, i´m sorry but i´m not capable to give you another answer then that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom