Another move for freeza(maybe a missing move)

Best answers
this move might be hard but if they can have buus body part i am sure this should be possible and equally as satisfying now on with the move i am sure that everyone remembers freezas move where he had goku in a ball of energy which only freeza could touch and kick around and if it touched anything else it would blow up now the rough idea i have is that freeza has to be close range closer than buus sweet beam this is so that there is a disadvantage but i believe that it is true to the series so when he does fire (at close range) i think a either the longer you hold it down and charge it the longer the duration of the hold or even the stronger the hold so people can try to tear away from it or disperse it with ki. when they are in it you can freely hit them without a chance of block this doesnt sound so special but also it has a set speed not too slow and not too fast to enable people to combo hit it by targeting it and using standard melee then boosting round the other side to keep hitting them similar to the episode when this happens i am not sure on how this would be done or the damage ratios but i think it should also be able to detect when ground contact is made so it knows when the right time to explode is i think this would be a nice addition to freezas moves but i guess that is just my oppion
thank you for reading sorry it was lenghthy

Best answers
i didnt notice a column here about this very same thing so sorry for this any one who has the ability to please end this column

Best answers
I didn't really understand that, it seemed like a really long run-on-sentence. But the problem I can see is that people would freeze other people then disk them, but I was lost after the part where you were explaining the other part.

Best answers
Really, what he was talking about was incasing the people in a ball, and then just smashing them around alot until they ran into something, and exploded, See.. they would be inside a large Ki ball sort of a thing. I think its a very cool idea, and puts a nice spin on Freiza, and on a second note, that people inside of it, should be emune to every attack EXCEPT, thats right, Melee attacks, and should another person other then the freiza that incased the person touch the ball, it should explode.

Best answers
You are just full of good ideas bro ive seen all your posts and i like your ideas. that would be cool if that ball was in, and that if someone does touch it it would exploid Cause rite now....Freza sucks.

Best answers
sorry i didnt do well english *sob* but i will try to space out my writing so it doesnt seem like a chunk ok sorry

ok i will recap over the idea but make it clearer as i said i dont know about damage ratios like damage per kick and the overall explosion damage becuase i wouldnt know the fair amount so ill get to that later .

i like the bit about being immune to blasts whilst inside this "Ki ball"(atomsk) because this would work so as mentioned by Bejeto people would just disk them, that would seem to solve problem.

what my idea for the whole speed issue is so it doesnt move too fast it should move a think at a least just over half the boost speed so you have a chance to catch it and hit it again speed is a delicate issue becuase people reactions differ so finding thye right speed could involve maybe a few tests to find a comfortable speed .

in terms of the range i think (this is of the top of my head ill probly check it tommorow) that it is close range as i said half the range of sweet beam. so its like maybe an arc firing range its hard to explain because freezas arm could go together similar to final flash (in terms iof movement) but with the hands like kame ha me ha with the base of the palms together i think but im not sure but please feel free to help me out with how the complicated stuff is done.

My idea on the model itself is kinda sketchy i dont know whether it would just encase them starigh away or like form around them like an inverted gohan shield instead of going outwards it closes in on them (i think thats the best i can do in a rough way of the move working)so looks like it encases them rather then is forced around them instantly.

the way i think it should be charged would be the longer its held down the longer the duration of the hold (smashing it into the ground causes it to blow and melee attacks from other people will also cause it to blow it up also)and also the longer the charge the stronger the hold.

to block this move i think either two things you can choose when to try to escape from within(anytime whilst inside) by releasing ki(pressing block by releasing ki i mean to show that the character is usinf fullpower to remove it from around them) to disperse the ball or give it the impression that it has been not destroyed just broke free from the ball (this is hard to explain i would like some help with suggestions on this becuase my brain just cant cope lol im like overloaded with how these would work )
or
have the block be just a teleport out you struggle with the bar it hits your side you *bing are a safe distance away* if the opposite should happen then they have to wait for it to either be smacked into the ground or when it generally runs out (please keep in mind that the struggle i think should be happening whilst
the other is playing what would like to call "freeza ball" untill a more appropiate name is found lol

i personaly hope this makes my ideas clearer but if not pelase tell me if you want me to explain a certain bit then i will and feel free to help me out with the bits that i havent really covered thanks alot for reading this i hope you like my idea becuase freezas moves right now are alright but he doesnt have a move that i think freeza is worthy of and i hope this move makes it up but i dont want it to be all powerfull
(ah so confused)

Best answers
If the ball explodes it shouldnt be an instant kill and your power level should have to be within Freiza's range for it to work. I doubt Frieza could put Cell into a ball and kick him aorund. H'ed breakt he ball open instantly.

Best answers
well this game does not run from actual series power levels so it would just have to depend on the pls of the characters i do see your point but i do not believe that should pose a big problem the only problem i foresee is how long will it last and how fast will the ball be i agree that ball when it blows up should not be an instant kill but the idea is for a new origanal true to series that looks good attack which this has lots of i just think that this move would help people decisions when choosing who to be.

Best answers
I think there should be a definately Penalty for if someone touches the ball that shouldn't, or it runs into someone.. say... A GIANT explosion that would kill the person inside, and the play that touchs it, not to mention severaly hurts people around it... Thats for if someone touches it, It makes sense, it will keep people away from it, and scared of the Freiza thats bouncing it around, rather then trying to pick on him, and attack him. Also, It shouldn;t be an instant kill if he hits the ground... About.. Half HP, to a Quarter of his HP should be taken.. It shouldn't be a close range weapon, but rather a even sized ball, that moves fairly slowly.

That will prone the person to get close to the opponent to try and capture him. Also, to break free, the person inside of course will take damage, but.. its almost like he isn't being hit, that means if he's inside, trying to get out of the ball with the Beam Struggle or such, then he shouldn't be constantly hit, and hurt, preventing him from doing that. But.. it should take awhile for him to do it, and it should take alot of Ki, Since it is going to take awhile to charge up the ball, and its going to be a fairly powerful attack only useable in Freiza's last form.

The Person of course is emune to all beam attacks while in the ball, and of course, can only be hurt by melee attacks done by the Freiza that put him in the ball.

But to close, If a person touches the ball... it should be a Devestating Explosion that Hurts EVERYONE, of course, if its a Team Fight, then Of course, if its a Teammate that touches it, it does nothing. If the same team, as the person inside of the ball, touches the ball, it blows up him inside of it, and the person that touched the ball(Equaling Insta-death.), and hurts/kills anyone in the imediate area.

Best answers
yeah the speed and range like the dbz hyper dimension game
i agree it should be super powerfull when someone else touches it then people would think twice but i wonder which idea is (even if) going to be implemented i know there is another idea of this but anyway the power should for charging should be more than final flash but i am not sure how the pl will effect the attack strength is obvious but i mean by the wa of the struggle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom