Another idea from the twisted mind of checkplease

Best answers
this is an idea for future installments. I just think this would be very cool. Lets say when you melee someone instead of punch and kick you can do a modified throw.

instead of swinging them around you can do this...for goku vegeta gohan krillin and piccolo you swing behind the guy and choke him....IF HE LOSES THE PL BATTLE you now have control of the guy and you can swoop in a direction and release him throwing him into a wall.

For freiza and Cell you use your tail for this and for buu your wierd antenna thing to choke them then swing them around to chuck them into a wall. I know the buu thing could be hard to code. Just a quick idea thought you would like to hear.

Best answers
i sugest you wait and see what the team are doing with throws :laff:

not needed ive seen some of them and they are kewel you wont want yer sugestions after you see what they have done :laff:

Best answers
For buu, freiza and cell. I like to see them choking with their tail/antenna with their FOLDED ARMS. Looks really cool
But this idea still not very good. I prefer choking for buu freiza and cell and swinging and throwing for the rest.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom