animes u hate? may contain spoilers!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Gundam Alternate Universe known as "Gundam SEED"

I hate it with all my being. All of these young kids and their damned SEED. It's a blatant Ripoff of the Original Gundam timeline, with only a few changes.

It's like they mixed MSG and MSZG into the same series, put in a crapload of gundams, and what is obvisouly a blatant ripoff of the Pegasus-class Refit on 0083's Albion. Yes. I AM talking about the Archangel. All of the characters are like watered down random characters from the UC era. I mean...THEY BROUGHT BACK AN OBVIOUS RIPOFF OF THE CLASSIC ZAKU AND MADE A BUNCH OF VARIANTS OF IT!!! THEY NAMED IT ZAKU! I mean...SERIOUSLY!!! COME UP WITH YOUR OWN MATERIAL!!

The reason it may SEEM good, is Because ALL OF THE CHARACTERS ARE REDOS.
Kira Yamato is CLEARLY an Amuro Ray ripoff......Bleh Arghs....

Coordinators and Naturals? And you Say "Newtype" and "Old-type?"

ZAFT uniforms look way too similar to OYW era Zeon uniforms.

Earth Alliance Hardware SCREAMS Zeta Era Feddie.

Ok. I'm done Ranting. Screw it...screw it all. Site me....whatever. I don't care.

Best answers
I hate all anime.

I have seen alot of anime too, anime I just dont like.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm with Arthos there too. But I also pretty much hate nearly every non-UC Gundam series... mostly because they're almost all retarded. Even the much acclaimed Wing, and ESPECIALLY G Gundam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
I'm with Arthos there too. But I also pretty much hate nearly every non-UC Gundam series... mostly because they're almost all retarded. Even the much acclaimed Wing, and ESPECIALLY G Gundam.
I did hear the After War X was good. But enough about that.

Wing is another ripoff of the Original's storyline, but the main character is replaced by a Boyband. And the Gundams are Super Robots belonging in a series like Mazinger Z, or the Getta Robo universe.

And another odd thing to point out about SEED.

The army of MINATURE RED HAROS. WTF!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
x was good

g was good in a crazy off the wall kick back and laugh at the funny action way

seed was meh just a rip off on all the other gundam shows

but none of them NOT ONE can match the overwhelming bull**** that is gundam wing

the absolutely WORST gundam series ever and its the one everyone goes OMG I LUV WING just cause it was the first gundam series released out here

no im sorry ur wrong wing is not good nor will it ever be any good its a festering pile of crap

if u want a real good gundam series watch zeta

there just isnt any equal in gundam

Best answers
That Wolf's Rain series gets on my nerves. Pretty much any anime that tries to act off of reality (although GoldenBoy was pretty funny). Any anime that puts some random geek surrounded by chicks with huge tittahs, like it happens every day.
Any anime that involves animals fighting eachother. Any anime that has a pre-pubescant turd as the main charecter (Naruto doesn't count, at least don't have to hear his voice crackle as much as my cereal). Any anime in which it's fan base are all pre-pubescant kids who couldn't point out Tokyo on a map. Neon Genises, woo Gundam with a storyline! Not interested..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok, Kurt and some others may kill me for this but...
I thought NGE was pretty stupid, it made no sence,
and i got lost in the storyline [if there was one].

Other then NGE, i would have to say...Wolf's Rain
and lupin the 3rd. Thank god one of them is off the air...

KyoKusanagi

K
methinks Love Hina is not liked around these parts - a shame really since its a great anime series to watch just to have a laugh.

anyways back on topic:

another anime i didn't like too much was Patlabor - it was good in parts but during the lengthy dialog sequences i literally fell asleep.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
love hina is freakin hilarious, i watch it sometiems on winamp.
It gets a little disturbing sometimes XD.

Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Love Hina
Chobits
Oh My Goddess (or is it Ah! or some crap, I can't remember)
Tenchi

Pretty much anything about a -complete loser- who somehow gets dumped into a situation where he's surrounded by beautiful women. Talk about catering to your pitiful audience... I just don't like the message in these shows.
hehe :D well... u can always hope right? ^_^

not that i am a loser... righhhtttttt!!?!??!?! :D

i think love hina is a classic :) fun stuff :D :yes:

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh man my list would be way too long if I gave it ad nauseum. Lets just kill a few favorites (ones I love to hate)

Love Hina
Midori no Hibi
Mahoromatic
DBZ
Mobile Suit Gundam (At least the third movie, forced to watch it in film class, so damn long, only the last bit was any good)
Bottle Fairies. Seriously. Don't get me started on this. So sickeningly cute.
Most shows over 39 eps, in general.
Most pervy shows, though FMP/Fumofu was ok since it tended to play even.

I think those are the big ones. I'm sure I could think of more stuff to hate, but who couldn't.

-Karrde-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh! Just remembered another one of those shows about some dork that gets thrown into a bunch of women for no reason, that I hate:

Steel Angel Kurumi.

Even more disturbing because the guy was like, 10 years old, and the girl was 1.) Huge boobed and looking 20ish and

2.) A robot.

I'm not sure which came first, this or Chobits, but the message is the same: it doesn't matter who you love. Even if it's a half-retarded robot that's been programmed to love you, or that you've raised like a daughter (and looks 11 years old.)

Our species is ****ed.

On a side note, yeah Wing was the first Gundam for a lot of people here. Some fans found out about the UC timeline and found it much cooler, and some people stayed with Wing like tards because they didn't know any better :p

As for G Gundam.... DBZ + Gundam = retarded. The only thing good about G Gundam was the blatant international stereotyping, because it just made me laugh.

"Look out, it's Africa's ZEBRA GUNDAM! It's wielding a huge tribal spear!"

"My name is CHIBIDY CROCKET because in America, we have names like "Chibidy" and "Duo" and "Chipp." My Gundam fights using the power of FOOTBALL AND BOXING!!!"

"Incoming! Canada's LUMBER GUNDAM!!!" (what the hell.)

This one's my favorite.

"The Dutch invented Windmill Gundam. It's special power is disguising itself like a windmill, to avoid as many fights as possible until the finals. At which point... I guess it would just get it's ass kicked."

The only people that didn't get ragged on were (gasp) the Japanese. Shining Gundam actually looked like a real Gundam... where's the justice? How about

*SUSHI GUNDAM* decked out in samurai armor, with the ability to deploy floating sushi-like funnel lasers from it's pink miniature Hello Kitty backpack. It's special attack would be putting you on an extreme gameshow.

Best answers
Seriously though...I loved G-Gundam for that reason, I just laughed through most of the series amazed at how they could get away with the crap they did

I hated excel saga...just way too randomly stupid to hold my interest

and there is always those *** kid animes like beyblade but i think no one liked them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What's even better is that while the show is chock-friggin'-full of ridiculous, borderline offensive racial and ethnic stereotypes, apparently "God Gundam" and "Devil Gundam" were just TOO CONTROVERSIAL to be named properly over here. Hurray for "Burning" and "Dark" Gundam! :rolleyes:

Best answers
omg G Gundam sucked wtf were they thinking! and what about umm whats it called with the little gundams that were all retarded like and they were the size of a 10 year old boy or what ever? it was so bad i frogot the title again WTF where they thinking! thank god they rectified it with gundam seed....though its not any better because every one is right is mobile suit gundam DIGITALLY REMASTERED! ( may cause slight change in graphics and or names)

DBZ =hated american version too censored and it is totaly being dragged out by the cell series god damn it dialog in DBZ (japanese) was sooo much better

DBGT WTF IS THIS HORSE CRAP! ssj4 ...tail? WTF COMON MAN THATS BULL CRAP THEY LOSE THERE TAILS THEY WERE SERGICLY REMOVED HOW CAN THEY GROW THEM BACK!....and also cell and freeza again! PSH freeza's disc is not a rip off of krillins attack its purple and it homes! and WTF who the hell can ride a homeing disc? and control where it goes? BAH BULL! babi basicly was buu only robot form and controlled ppl's mines instead of eating/ absorbing ppl.....

pokemon/ digimon...hmmm seems vagly similar in contense...

edit: ahhh yes wolfs rain...1 confused the hell out of me...2 every one fricken dies in the end...3. confused the hell out of me at the end...4 when i finally got the ending it annoyed the hell out of me...o yeah sure just go kill every one get frozen in a lake come back and here we go again! HIP HIP HURRAH!

more to come in furture edit can't think of any right now cause dbgt is pissing me the hell off

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hwoarang said:
Then why do you have a DBZ related anime .gif in your siG?
-

Another anime I hate is Gankutsuou, ugliest artwork I've ever seen.
Coz.... coz.... THAT DBZ IS IN MY FRICKIN MIND!! fine i make a naruto one.... sigh i still like DBZ,, the idea that is, but i just don't like to watch it anymore... the art is fine, the idea is great... but i just don't like it to watch, its boring.

but vegeta still rocks though :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jp said:
Coz.... coz.... THAT DBZ IS IN MY FRICKIN MIND!! fine i make a naruto one.... sigh i still like DBZ,, the idea that is, but i just don't like to watch it anymore... the art is fine, the idea is great... but i just don't like it to watch, its boring.

but vegeta still rocks though :]
Yeah, sure, you bandwagon jumping hypocrite ^_^

Best answers
i dont like any anime...i just dont understand it.first theres one person then he somehow makes a thousand of himselves then they fuse togather making this stronger character o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom