Anime Mods

Best answers
I know there are alot, and i mean alot, of mods out there, but some are being developed, so in early stages, blah blah blah. So i thought it'd be good to keep this as a topic for people mentioning different mods.
Since I'm starting this I'm gonna mention some of the more common mods out there, plz plz join in.

Dragonmodz = im pretty sure alot, if not all of you know about this game, its a mod based on dbz, found at www.dmz.flagrun.net, and its a kickass half life mod

bid for power = this ones made for quake 3. its decent graphics but the gameplay sucks, and the newer versions dont contain and decent attack or even the dbz skins because of some copyright infringement. thought i'd just mention it.

gohans hidden power = again a half life based mod for dbz. this one is still in development, however it does seem to have a new angle on melee and the characters involved etc.

i know these are the more well known mods, but i dont really know of any others, so if you know any gundam wing mods or more dbz mods or anything like that, trigun maybe, then tell us about em, cos i wanna play.

Best answers
your first link doesn't work, and where do I get that other dbz mod file at,??? I wanna know where i can get more mods~~ didn't know b4 i got this one that there was others :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
heres the links cos that dumb ass did not give you any

Dragon Mod Z

Bid For Power

Gohans hidden power

And heres a anime mod..

Anime Girl Catfight Tournament Anime Girl Catfight Tournament (AGCT) is a fast paced deathmatch mod for Unreal Tournament 2003. The mod features different anime girls from popular anime series doing what many fan(boys) have wanted to see: duking it out with huge, powerful weapons while scantily dressed! The team also has plans for many other interesting enhancements. More on the "About" page

Best answers
this 1 owns all:

Savior of Strength (SoS)
it used to be a dbz mod for q3 like bfp, but the team decided to make it a standalone game using the q2 engine with alot of upgrades giving it far more possiblilities then is currently possible with the q3 engine, stuff like destroyable maps, and adding skeletal anims to it. Read more in the faq sections (NOTE: these may be out of date, if you want to know more just check there forums)

Best answers
sorry iabout not adding many links, but i didnt know them and was kinda in a rush, i guess i was wrong to believe you were all smart enough to find them yourselves.

Best answers
lol, Dude don't flame each other on the boards, like he said, i was just being lazy, he didn't even have to give me the link, but thanks for all the links guys

Best answers
alright, so I downloaded one of them and now it is telling me there is a built in demo version of Installer VISE from MindVision Software, so i went and downloaded Installer Vise, but the it says that freaking file can't be opened, a little hlep please?

Best answers
theres one or two gundam mods out there, one is linked in an above message somewhere, yet none of them are actually complete atm, doesnt look like this ones gonna be released anytime soon either. ive been searching all across the net for any operational gundam muds and if i find any i'll post it here, til then, you ppl keep adding those mods
btw ive found a single player mod that is being made about dbz, there doesnt seem to be much work getting done on it but feel free to check it out. the sites kinda basic but you get the jist.
zwarriors.maypayneheadquarters.com/main

incidentally the max payne site (maxpayneheadquarters.com) has alot of matrix starwars etc, mods for may payne which are worth looking into if you have the game.

Best answers
ABOUT: saviour of strength

where can i download this mo fo...this is an awesome game i guess since it's not a mod cause it's a stand alone game...i don't know where to download it thou the site doesn't say anything and it's not on file planet?

Best answers
Still guys a little help from my first post?? two post up

Best answers
sry for dbl post, but I wanted to say that there is also a gundam mod for ut2k3, its called Gundam World. I dont remember the site though.

Best answers
sorry if you get a double thred here but my last post doesnt seem to want to show up.

ok you can find gundam world here, btw it is for unreal 2003

members.lycos.co.uk/gundamworld

and if anyone has unreal 2003 there is a list of 100 or so mods for it, including gundam world and at least two dragonball mods, maybe more but i just skimmed through it.

http://topsites.moddb.com/all/?f_gme=34

whilst takin a ganders at gundam world, ive found another gundam mod, this time for quake 3, which looks to be much further into development

www.gundam-universe.com

definately worth a look

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom