• a detective storry

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • matriculated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
A Detetive story because shinicihro watanabe direction it reminds me of bebop

Best answers
I don't really remember the episodes completely/ remember the names. So if i'm going to give an educated vote, it'd be great if someone just wrote like a sentence or two pertaining to each episode (like a summary).

Retired
Best answers
second renaissance and final flight are a bit tied..

but I chose for the second renaissance. because everything is explained in those stories. the history, exactly what happened that made the current world be like that.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't even remember what half of em were. But with what I do remember I would have to say that I liked the program the best. Animation was so good, and the fight scenes were so cool.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
detective story = teh pwnz0r

Best answers
Yeah, detective story. Although the bit where his cat throws the hat to him made me cringe. The program is good too, great fight scene.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
too make a top 5:

#1 beyond
#2 the second reniassance 1&2
#3 a detective storry
#4 final fight of the osires
#5 kid's story

Best answers
lol... Detective story and Kids story was like the worst **** ever :D LOL!

The only 2 good things was the final fight of the osires and the story thingy where they explain what happened (cant remember name)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that's the second reniassance 1&2

Best answers
Amitron said:
I don't really remember the episodes completely/ remember the names. So if I’m going to give an educated vote, it'd be great if someone just wrote like a sentence or two pertaining to each episode (like a summary).
I got 'The Animatrix' on DVD

I'll sum the episodes up while watching them, so if you haven't seen them yet... spoilers coming up!:

1. 'Final Flight Of The Osiris'
-Written by ANDY and LARRY WACHOWSKI
- ANDY JONES
-Computer animation design and production by SQUARE USA, Inc.

Two persons were 'training' in a simulation program.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
Suddenly they were attacked by sentinels, they were stuck and cannot go back. So they are going to try and warn <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:City><st1:place>ZION</st1:place></st1:City> that there are a lot of sentinels digging towards <st1:City><st1:place>ZION</st1:place></st1:City>.

2. 'The Second Renaissance Part I'
- Written by ANDY and LARRY WACHOWSKI
- MAHIRO MAEDA
- Animation and production design by STUDIO4 C, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City><st1:place></st1:place></st1:City>
<st1:City><st1:place></st1:place></st1:City>Some explanation how the humans used the AI. Eventually a robot killed his masters and thus the humans were going to exterminate all the robots, but that didn't really work... the robots made their own home 'Zero One'.<o:p></o:p>
The humans closed out 'Zero One' because 'Zero One' was doing too good. And the robots were taking over the business. The robots wanted back in the community, but the humans 'took' the leaders from 'Zero One'.

3. 'The Second Renaissance Part II'<o:p></o:p>
- MAHIRO MAEDA
- Animation and Production design by STUDIO4 C, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City>

The war began; the humans were losing and chose for a alternative solution to 'win' this war.... Destruction of the sky.
The operation started, but the machines could still fight, and eventually won.
They took over the humans and 'The Matrix' was created by the machines to feed on the human’s power.<o:p></o:p>

4. 'Kid's Story'<o:p></o:p>
- SHINICHIRO WATANABE
- Animation and production design STUDIO4 C

A guy was behind his computers and got some messages. He went to school, you see him writing stuff about believing in 'Neo'. Then his phone rings... he turns it off.... and then again his phone rings. Morpheus talking on the phone... 'They know you know, they’re coming for you. Get out, Get out NOW'. He looks outside the window seeing a car coming.. Probably for him. He starts running and skating in the school. Eventually he climbed on the roof and then... he jumps down.

5. 'Program'<o:p></o:p>
- Written by YOSHIAKI KAWAJIRI
- TAKESHI KOIKE
- Animation and production design MADHOUSE STUDIOS, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City>.

A Women in a training program.
She meets a guy and they start training together (they know each other).
The guy is telling here that he's going back, and that he wants her to come with him.
They both are still fighting and talking.
But she doesn't want to go back, and eventually kills the guy.
Before he dies, he tells her... he loves her.
The program ends... she wakes up in the chair.
It was just a Training PROGRAM.

6. 'World Record'<o:p></o:p>
- Written by YOSHIAKI KAWAJIRI
- TAKESHI KOIKE
- Animation and production design by MADHOUSE STUDIOS, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City>.

A person is an 'anomaly' he's a sporter and runs in a very important competition. He runs like hell, and splits his muscles open. Suddenly he wakes up in his 'bottle' (the thing where everyone is plugged in.. the matrix, you know) He gets plugged back in. His body is 'broken' and he theoretically cannot use it anymore, but he's got the powers so he stands up out of his wheel chair.

7. 'Beyond'<o:p></o:p>
- Written by KOJI MORIMOTO
- Animation and production design by STUDIO4 C, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City>.

A girl is phoning, and wants to feed her cat... but lost her car and goes searching for her. She meets some kinds and follows them to a secret place where everything is weird and they can fly and do stuff. She finds her cat at that weird place. Then... the people from the matrix find out that people are in that secret place and come and 'clean' the place.

8. 'A Detective Story'<o:p></o:p>
- Written by SHINICHIRO WATANABE<o:p></o:p>
- Animation and production design by STUDIO4 C, <st1:City><st1:place>Tokyo</st1:place></st1:City>.

The detective isn't having much good business and is waiting for a good job.<o:p></o:p>
His phone rang and it's Morpheus calling.<o:p></o:p>
The detective needs to find Trinity.<o:p></o:p>
He does some investigation and finds Trinity on the web, and wanted to meet her somewhere.<o:p></o:p>
The location was at a train station.<o:p></o:p>
He got on the train and finds here there... but he was followed and the agents are after Trinity, they try to escape, but the detective wasn't good enough.

9. 'Matriculated'<o:p></o:p>
- Written by PETER CHUNG
- Animation and production design by DNA, <st1:City><st1:place>Seoul</st1:place></st1:City>.

A group of people try to find and 'free' machines to work for them.<o:p></o:p>
Then they got attacked by a lot of machines, and the machines they set 'free' fought as well, but the group of people lost and were wiped out.<o:p></o:p>
Only 1 good machine was left over... the last one they set 'free'.

TADA... End

EDIT: edited out all the enters and weird stuff...

BTW: I chose 'A Detective Story' I liked it the most... nice animation and good feel to it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
kids story

it had great animation, nicely done story aswell. also the animation wasnt the norm it was sketchy, and that made it cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I liked World Record and Beyond the most. Beyond was cool because it showed how the machines deal with glitchy pieces of the matrix. They reformatted. lol

I liked World Record not because of any other reason except that part at the end where the guy stands up.

"Sit...down..."

"Free..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom