Animation Redubs

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just a few things that sort of annoy me...

First of all... block struggles, its rather lame how they just sit there like a ball then the beam just magicly shoots the other way.

Its sort of neat and all, flicking energy blasts away like nothing, but lets get more into dbz style!

Like vegeta, a few times he was hit with a blast, he just took his hand into a fist, put it about his heart then whipped it straight out to the side, but with effort.

The adv melee.
I would just like to see more "budokai 3" style animations, like when you do a charge/burst attack, like 2 hands together, bringing them down for a heavy red attack, of the heel drop for a down heavy kick attack.

The hair, i think it might look better, but is worth trying, to have the bones animate at a lower position... hard to explain, or maybe just hard to animate and wont look nice.

Basic Melee/Kicking the drop kick isnt really that interesting... and its like a full second slower than the opponent getting knocked away. I'd rather see the swoop n punch that budokai had

trunks sword... the animations are retarded! its like a light flick when you do a heavy red attack...

meh, i know the animations are being redone, but just check out some of the stuff on the list, incase you missed something.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with you on this one Zero. Games aren't just about how they play but also on how much eye candy there is. And from what you were describing, this would make ESF have alot of eye candy..... Mmmmm eye candy *pops out eye and eats it*

Best answers
Actually, I'm glad you posted this, I'm running this by the team as we speak.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Draylock1 said:
Actually, I'm glad you posted this, I'm running this by the team as we speak.
And people say the team doesn't hear our cries.

On thing I was thinking you might add could be new animations for struggling with Ball type energies. Instead of holding it while it pushes you back, how about the character grabs the damn thing then he powers up and says something cool before he pushes it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom