ANimated Mouths???

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
DarktoothDKD said:
but! there are also more going on ;) not only movable mouths but there are more movable parts on our Adult Gohan. when the video is released.. you will see what Im talking about.. theres a lot more than what you think :devgrin:
Told you guys! There is lots more going on than just moving mouths my friends.

Best answers
TC, caps lock off PLEASE, lol...

nehooz, well, I dont mind, if you're going to "USE IT FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO" then I don't mind go ahead, otherwise, if its just for the game, its pointless, I love this game far too much alrdy :p

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The mouth only animates on the transformation. He's not going to sing while he flys. If you ad in the camera view point it will look really cool. I honestly dont' know why you guys are saying anything about it being useless. Why don't we just get rid of the halflife engine and go back to some good old text games.

Best answers
...thats completely different...
adding mouth movement on a tiny movement on a model you dont pay much attention to and changing a 3d game into text is a BIG difference...

sigh...the logic of some people...

thats like saying theres no difference between the highest quality animations like FLCL and a single drawing of a stick figure!

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was supposed to be a god damned joke!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I noticed, back in CS v1.1 (Crap-Strike yayyyyyyy) I was playing with a friend of mine in some server and using voice chat (CS_Assault btw) and I was looking at him up close and he used voice chat and the model's mouth moved, which was weird because it looked like the skin moving, not an actual animated mouth on the model. Hm.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Real Reason

Im gonna animate mouths because Im going to do more animating to other parts of the body. So when we release the adult gohan video.. you'll see what parts. I might even animate more part than the video for some character.

anywho.. since Im gonna animate more parts than the other releases... I figured why not just do the mouth animations anyway.. we may be able to use them for a single player thing or something if we EVER do that...

But Im sure you'll be abvle to see them. not all the time like how you want to but we just might be able to come up with something thatll show you what it looks like and how dedicated we are.

for those people who think its lame.. good for you.. Im doing more than majority of other mods out there. Why you ask? because it challenges me to make something better and it also increases my talent to do future animations. Animating mouths and making them sync witht he real voice is a little challenging at times. Any way... jus wait and see how the adult gohan is when we release him. then give us more feed back what you think after that. Im sure you'll enjoy him more than you do the other characters. Adult gohan will be more realistic and if you guys like him a lot and the way he moves. Ill upgrade the other characters skeletons and animations to something greater than what you usually see.

Best answers
sorry if I made it sound like I think its lame, it's wonderful that you're doing this, I didnt know many of the reasons you were doing thing, I assumed you only did it just for the game... sorry, heheh

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Even if it only was for the game, it wouldn't be lame, he would do it for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom