Androids in a later Version

Best answers
Now we all know that the androids are most probaly going to be in at some time or another and ive been thinking on how they would work as atm they just wont fit in ESF:

Androids have Infinate power so they never run out of power, they never go into turbo as they dont need to, and they dont have any transformations...

this is my proposal of how they could be done:

They will have infinate ki as in they never have to charge but when they enter a block struggle or powerstruggle their ki bar will begin to drop...

If they win a strugle theit ki will regenerate at a steady rate automaticly... so it will say take 10 seconds for it to recarge from empty

They can only go turbo in a struggle and this will give no vissible afect apart from say a wave of force

they will have no transformations but will gain more ki from killing than the rest but only marganoly...

Attacks:

1: melee
2: ki blast
3: Generic Beam/ball
4: Generic Heavy Beam/Ball
5: Eye Lasers
6: Energy Barrier (Thanks Orbit)

This is a draft and probably needs tweaking

so tell me what you think :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Only #17 has KI Barrier & only #16 uses Eye Laser. Besides there is speed and life points and starting PL. Anyways I don't think we should add them cause in dbz they can't gain PL so what's the point of using them?

Best answers
no their pl isnt infinate their Ki is...

and i forgot about barrier ill add that :laff:

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well adding more characters with eye lasers might just frustrate people who aren't a big fan of instant damage. Other than that this is all vaguely reminiscent of a suggestion I made about a year ago on the android topic... I don't think it's a bad idea, it would just take a lot of tweaking... I mean, they have to make the androids capable of competing with everyone else too, so limiting their attacks and keeping them away from transformations might make them unpopular.

Best answers
id play them :laff:

besides the infinate ki untill a PS/BS would be a massive advantage :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But I thought they were made with unchangable PL.

And what about speed and start PL? Are they higher than goku's?

Best answers
they should start with the best speed and better pl than everyone apart from Buu :laff:

And i think youre mixing up ki and power level

ki is youre controll over youre power, so to have infinate ki means you can controll it on a beam or ball better than everyone else

Power level is how strong you are and this will always go up and down :laff:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
But they're robots, aren't they? Cell gets stronger because he sucks ;) ppl

Best answers
i'd like to have the androids added especially #18 because i never really understood wheter she became a human after the cell games or if she's still an android. she should be like a normal player gaining pl limited ki etc if she is human a simple "unlock potential" trans would do :D if the is still an android this andoid power up which's shown in gt could be used. but i also heard that it's damn hard to code having more than 10 chars(or was it more weapons?)

Best answers
i will like having the andorids in the game!
another attack for 19 will be beam drain:
you can use it ONLY when abeam is shot at you.
them activate it AT GOOD TIMING and the attack
gives you pl and it also make the beam weaker. comments anyone?
and oh undine, this is a mod for DBZ not DBGT.

🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um... Wasn't it android 17 and 18 and then 16 joined... Cell would technically be 19. If your talking about when the two 18s join together in gt than it wouldn't happen because its gt. Maybe I'm just clueless though.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
19 is dr Gero or the little fat one, the stronger the androids are, the lower the number is.

Best answers
the little fat one. dr gero is named android 20 in the show.
the drain beam attack will make him a good char,
but i will see the episode again for more attacks of him.
and schorcher, since when cell is 19? they are 2 diffrent androids!

Best answers
i kinda expected answers like "this is a mod for dbz and not for dbgt" but this suggestion was meant as a solution not as a suggestions furthermore in gt theres nothing like a fused #18, #17 killed krillin and she went kinda mad with red glowing eyes and stuffs thats all i was talking about

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pritty sure theres a sticky up at the top about new characters

Best answers
New player models/transformations
There might be new player models, but we're perfectly able to pick those ourselves. So your 'add this guy/gal/thing because he/she/it is so cool!!!' thread will probably be ignored by us. If you have to suggest a new character, then at least give us one original (non-projectile/controlled beam) attack, and one transformation/transformation alternative (powering up is not an option) for him.
It doesn't really violate the sticky, so reopened.

Best answers
HL Radio last night said they are looking into implementing new charcaters, such as Android 18, or Captain Ginyu.

Best answers
I never thought of the androids being part of esf, really didn't think they would be considered...but there's no harm in seeing how they would work out :)
The list of attacks sound good enough. :yes:
About the infinite Ki though....i think they would have too much spam ability...
If possible i think the idle ki regneration that all characters have should be 4x or 5x more on androids. So they would seem to have "infinite ki" but do have a limit, just a much much quicker recharge time.
Androids PL never increased by constant fighting , so i think it should stay the same. (They have no need to transform and PL doesn't mean everything.)
They also never powered up, so they should not have the ki recharge function. (they wont need it anyway!)

So androids could win powerstruggles by having that extra bit of energy, but when it comes to powerlevel they are overpowered.

Having no unique attacks of there own and not being able to gain PL would make them a bit crap though.
Perhaps the "Energy Barrier" should convert Ki into PL.
That way they could gain POWER.

I know i have alot of different ideas, just wanted to make the android that much different, so they're not just some character with infinite ki attacks to spam everything... anything you think would be good/not good?

Best answers
Its hard to put them in because they dont have many attacks if they were put into esf it should only to be to help cell become perfect.

btw

16,19, 20 and Cell only use the eye laser.

17, and 18 have only used ki blasts and 17 has used a Ki barrier. Thats about it though.

Best answers
dunno if this might be too overpowered but somekind of rapid fire generic beams could be added(same as vegeta just with beams) a bit more charge time and then shoot out 3-5 blue/yellow/red whatever attacks.

or they're made as hit and run chars with low atk/hp but good speed and some kind of stealth ability.

another idea would somekind of selfdestruction since they've benn implented a bomb but this would kinda turn out to be a spam attack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom