android 19

Best answers
i was looking for pics of dbz chars and i found a pretty good pic of android 19. so im making him. boots pants and belt done so far.
464 polies

Best answers
so far so good :d though I don't really think people are waiting on a android 19 but that's just youre choice

Back From The Dead
Best answers
#19 sucks you should make a #16. #19 is too fat anyway, and he wasnt that great in the show. make a #16.

Best answers
well ive already got a 16 started... i edited some stuff a while back so ill make both and make a pack or something.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
cool you should post a wip pic of #16. cause nobody wants a #19 model.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
cool you should post a wip pic of #16. cause nobody wants a #19 model.
Maybe he's not doing it for "you" because I forgot you speak for everyone when you say nobody wants it, maybe he wants to do it for himself...

So far so good, pants are comin along good, hope to see more screenies.

Back From The Dead
Best answers
not me? i know that. im saying that #16 is far better than #19. well have you ever seen a #19 model before for ESF? if you have then... ppfftt.
ssj 4 gogetenks keep doing what you do, you dont have to listen to me or anyone. just do what you do.

Best answers
hey its a good model, one thing is though the boots, they could be a little thinker at the top, but all around good model gj

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool, looks pretty good so far. :smile: Hehe, he looks funny in that picture.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
great..
if you finish him i'll DL it for sure! (19#)
and about 16# model...
you said that you already started it..so it will be great if you finish that one too...and pics will be nice...

good luck!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SteveoDBGT said:
not me? i know that. im saying that #16 is far better than #19. well have you ever seen a #19 model before for ESF? if you have then... ppfftt.
ssj 4 gogetenks keep doing what you do, you dont have to listen to me or anyone. just do what you do.
i was actually looking foward to a #19 model. so that *dont nobody wants a 19 comment* isnt true. and why dont u stfu for a change.. nobody likes you.. u post stuff in threads that dont make since or has already been said... and ur always saying someone model sux.. well lets see you do a model for a change and we'll see just what *sucking* is... pfft

on topic: nice 19... cant wait till finish so i can absorb some ki beams ^_^

Best answers
SteveoDBGT are you a dumb ass off corse someone would want a 19 model it would be kick ass

Best answers
thats a good model also, i cant see any flaws in it from the perspective right now so keep goin on the model ;)

Best answers
update made it 3d and added leg. the lines on the torso arent drawn on there layers. I need a picture of his back can someone please find one for me?

Best answers
looks good on the front view but the side veiw no, it should well not flat make it more curved? study some human atomny or look at some side pics of poeple or somn 2 get the side right ;)

Back From The Dead
Best answers
i cant do any better making a model, im just saying that 16 is better than 19. sorry to get you all cut, grow up. lets just stay on the topic now, ok?
on the topic: 16 your making looks much better than 19 you are making. keep up the good work.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
looks good so far, keep up the good work.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im critting your techniue rather than your model, but i se what your doing and ill tell you right off it aint gonna work like that,

making a basic outline of it in 2d and just moving some vertexes forward aint gonna work the way your doing it,

i remember someone awhile back that got shot down bad for trying to make a gohan this way, itll be hard or imposible to make him look right building it like that, especially with his armor

Bolteh2

B
stevodbgt, cut that crap... u always do that, this modelling forum is for asking crits /comments, u only spam with personal stuff and requests... if i ctach you do this one more time im putting you up for 2 week ban

u have been warned

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom