Android 18?

Best answers
im not form a english speaking countury... cant spell things 100% right...

Best answers
u mean like country. HAHAHA that is the funniest thing ever. It filtered out ur naughty word.

Best answers
Err, does no one remember that 17 and 18 were human to begin with? Gero just altered and augmented them into "Andriods" like he done with himself. krillen says something along that line to goku when he said they had a kid together.

Best answers
well.... i guess they make them as androids in ESF, cuz they are strongest as androids:p

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe it sound wierd but krillin got a baby with a robot......
I seen must of all episodes my self and know 1 who have seen all DB episodes DBZ episodes and DBGT episodes...
so im sure about what im saying..
And i have seen ever episode 5 times, and some 10 times or more..

Goku once said to Krillin in the last episodes, "hey i thought she was an android,.. androids can't have baby's?" krillin : "yeah but she was a human once, so i wished her back to human"...

Dun dun duuuun..... :p

Best answers
you seen dbgt lately ?
she are an android still...

*edite*

just saw it again.. DBGT episode 47
you see she still is an android, she got a robot chest...

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
009 said:
you seen dbgt lately ?
she are an android still...
Sigh :rolleyes:

DBGT is stupid, its not made by akira toryama.. its a fricking fan fic, a bad one too..

I have seen DBGT, every episode, and while some things are cool, its just not right, its wrong.... ask me and i tell you what else is wrong.

Best answers
maybe dbgt is stupid.. but its the furture of dbz...

*edite*

and you get backflash of older episodes... from dbz
where they explain things..

Best answers
Still still got human reproductive organs jeez lol.. She's just been enhanced with cyborgentic implants, didnt anyone read my previous post?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Why was she in a container waiting to be activated and why would the remote control owned by Gero cause her and 17 to stop functioning?

Best answers
Who knows. All i know is that krillin specificaly says that she was human to begin with, she wasnt built by gero from scrap metal. Gero was supposed to be human to begin with, but look how much he augmented himself. He didnt even look human, his insides were all cybornetic. (When piccolo chops off his arm)

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The implents probably regulated her critical organs. With them shut off, the body would stop functioning and die.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Or maybe someone decided to fill a plot hole by saying she was once human o_O.

Best answers
009 said:
yup... that what no one under stand how....
very realistic android with female human abilitys xD

Maybe it sound wierd but krillin got a baby with a robot......
I seen must of all episodes my self and know 1 who have seen all DB episodes DBZ episodes and DBGT episodes...
so im sure about what im saying..
They remove the bomb first and wish her humen in later episodes when Shenron has the power to do so , she bluffs to Super 17 in GT SAYING she still has the bomb and she is a andrioid when Goku knows perfectly well she isn't ...
and 17 does not die ... if you watch the buu saga he gives his energy to goku while he holds up two men with a gun , he then says " oh , you beat me to it" when they raise there hands to surrender.

Now , that settled everything?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, well back on topic, I think 17 will come out for some kind of special attack or possibly be involved in some kind of transformation.

Best answers
Krillin wishes for the self-destruction bomb to be removed.

And an android can have a baby... The difference between an android and robot is that an android is created from biological materials which make it close to human. And then you can maybe say android 18 was already human before Gero did the "mechanical improvising" on her.

Anyways. 17 is a cool character but I think tenshinhan and yamcha are more important.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Android 18 is half human half android, and even though Gt shes still half android. She is never wished full human, what krillen says saying she was turned human was a simple dub error. But she can still have a child because she is still half human.

In the end of Z she cut her hair. In GT it never grew back. And androids cant get stronger. so she will always stay that same strength. wich is why she never fought after the android saga.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom