Android 18 (wo0ot!)

Best answers
Android 18 (Any skinners interested?)

Well, here's my new Android 18 model. The skin is cheap right now, I'm going to work more on that later, unless someone else wants to try their hand at this.

For the smoothshaded model or skinmaps, check this out:
http://chrisknyfe.freeservers.com/.
Post crits here or in my guestbook.

EDIT: Quick update above (in pink); And about them bomb-bomb's :S , please refrain from being immature about... them. Thank you and have a nice day.

EDIT: fixed some things, I declare the model ready for skinning. In a bit I'm gonna put a .zip with the ms3d file and the bmp for it so ppl can skin it and post their skins here.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
what skeleton you guna use?
What ref pics you using?

Best answers
well the model looks good but the skin needs more colors..it looks so old..keep it up gj :]

Best answers
The old look is because these are JPG's... I'll post some better pictures in a moment. It might be for Gohan, not sure.
I just did a google search for Android 18 and got some pics. Here's what I want it to look like when finished:

I might change the outfit as a second form, or make her battle-damaged or something.
EDIT: Images found on Google.

🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
yeh googles **** i cant find any good ones

EDIT: i found a good one....lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really liking this model, it has great potential.

For crits, I think you need to slant her shoulders more, right now they are very broad and straight, looks like she's into body building somewhat.

Take out a small section of her stomach, her torso is way too tall, #18 is a very pétite type of woman. That is the most important thing to focus on.

Can't wait for updates, i'm loving this mesh.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think she is to thin and i would like to try and skin it

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
...yup my predictions were right. it was only a matter of time before an immature comment like that was posted. why am i surprised though....

yea it looks ok. tweak the torso though. like maybe widen her waist some. and do something about those love handles, theyre not supposed to be there.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yea, its all ncie and stuff, the "bomboms" are well shaped, its very good, it needs a good skin, KAMA SKIN IT NOW!!:D [or i will put a noob skin on it:D]

Best answers
Update: Skinning contest?

Ok, here's the scoop: I've finally shaped the model into what I think is a satisfactory form. Now I'm going to let all you skinners out there try your hand at making Android 18 look good. I've posted the file eighteen.zip on my website (just click my sig below.) It's in an ms3d format, with a skinmap included (in 16 colors to save webspace, so you'll have to convert it back.)
After I've accumulated some good skins I think what I'll do is post a poll and have the forum decide whose is best.
Heck, I might even get around to adding a jacket and pants to the model.

This is gonna be so sick!!! :D

Best answers
Data files must be stored on the same site [u gotta download it from my site index, sorry about that.] they are linked from.

Edit: umm... actually one sec, lemme fix the problem.
Edit: Ok, remote linking doesn't work with Freeservers. It's all part of their money-making scheme, so you have to go to the site index and click on the link there. So there's nothing I can do to fix that (unless I were to pay like 3.50/mo or so, if I had a credit card MAYBe.)

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
nice im loving it =p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom