An oddity

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Woah that freaked me out :shocked: . Just goes to show there still so many things in this world we know nothing about.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Woah man, that's weird, don't see stuff like that off too often. Yet I'm skeptical because well, I'm a skeptic. Still an interesting read though.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That is freaky...

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They mispelled the word "the" on that website... that's enough to keep me from taking it seriously.

Really I think those Ebay folks saying "don't bit on this if you're susceptible to X and Y" was pretty corny.

Best answers
lol im even useing it ass back round and im still dont feel freaked by it

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All it looks like is that they outlined the boy and used some photoshop to make him appear as if he was coming out of the picture.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's not really spooky looking to me.

But bleh, people make what they want out of things. :/

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about the supernatural aspect, but the painting name and composition is definately from the darker corners of the painter's mind.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously this painting depicts a questionable reality concept within the painters mind...

The Hands Resist Him?

When we think of resist, we think of something trying to hold something off.

Resist : def. To strive to fend off or offset the actions, effects, or force of.

Could this boy(maybe the artist as a child, he later finished the painting) and girl be a lost soul, trapped in the painting and resisting the tempation of the hands(devil)?

The current owner recieved emails concerning this paranormal activity...

An exorcist type of voice, along with a blast of hot air, like standing in front of an oven door. (the gate to hell?) Two friends crying after this experience and praying until a minute had passed and everything went back to normal.

A new Epson printer that ate and mutilated page after page when the user tried to download images of this oil. (maybe the painted was started by his parents, and he finished it using a particular oil)

The Native American who became so ill he had to cleanse his house by burning white sage. He warned me not to put this item around small children, and that there is great evil contained here.

Obviously something evil resides in the picture (imagine Ghostbusters 2)

[S]

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Rock Lee said:
lol im even useing it ass back round and im still dont feel freaked by it
Tempting fate is never a good idea :rolleyes: .

This picture has some sort of evil within it or something because everytime i see it i feel uneasy. Maybe something to do with the artists personal life.

Ionno everytime i imagine small children at night i get freaked out (think 3 girls singing Ringa Ringa Roses around the fire in the jungle) so i usually try and avoid things like this.

Best answers
This painting isn't "haunted." Whoever the artist was did a very good job of triggering the senses that freak people out. Porcelain dolls, creepy little boys. I didn't experience anything alarming when I looked at this, but I definitely have to hand it to the artist who painted the thing.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I honestly see nothing about the picture. No strange happenings or anything. I can't even see what everyone's so hopped up on. I imagine the story has to do with how the mind percieves the painting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Creepy picture, although lots of pictures are creepy; doesn't mean they're evil or anything.

Ghost stories are fun though, because they're sort of one of those few "unconfirmed" supernatural things left that exist in the world (to a lot of people, at least.) We've explored the world and found no dragons or devils other than ourselves, so this is one of the last things we turn to, although I'd say ghosts make a pretty decent case for themselves.

Who the hell buys a creepy picture, crazy haunted history or not? These people confuse me.

Best answers
Hmm...looks pretty wierd to me. Not that its spooky or anything. But it sort of gave me the chills.

It was as if the painter wanted to kill someone....or some child. The way the doll and boy are drawn are big giveaways. Notice that the doll and child have no emotional expression. In fact....they look sort of....dead.

The children represent who he wants to kill. It is unclear who though.
The hands in the window represent him, getting his hands on them and finally kill them, or turn them into hollow puppets, judging from the painting.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
now THAT is a freaky painting... wierd thing is, i wasnt really bothered by the doll, the hands etc, its just the expression on the boys face...

oh, and am i the only one thats spotted that the items near the dolls hands and the frame part showing there represent a gun?

i see it that the child thinks he is protected from the outside world, but its whats inside thats the greater danger.

*edit* just had one last look at the picture, for some reason i dont feel that the hands are a danger... but eh, thats probably just meh.

Id take it to someone who deconstructs these type of things, but for some reason i REALLY dont wanna have anything to do with this anymore... the more i looked at it, the more it freeked me out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom