An Odd One....

Best answers
i have a pretty wierd problem that i cant seem to fix at all and need BIG HELP....my crosshair is always off by at leas a inch and a half and when i movei t around it goes the wrong way and glitchs....??? any ideas? it cant be the angle or distance cuz i messed with that many times and nothing........hlp....pa pa pa pleeeaaase

Sound Artist
Best answers
Looks like something is wrong with your camera... *i think*. You could try messing with the mouse options in the menu. Also try toggling Third person. Everyone's crosshair is a little inaccurate though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try pressing the home key. It resets your crosshair to its defualt position.

Best answers
nope none of them helped i already tried them......its kinda wierd how it aims and crap i have no idea why it does it....it does it in first person as well.......:(

i have another question to.........why wont my created game show up onj steam for anyone to join it?

Best answers
SlikCriminal said:
i have another question to.........why wont my created game show up onj steam for anyone to join it?
Type sv_lan 0 in console, then it will show up :)

Best answers
nope didn help still cant see my server on the list and noones joining it.........and my aimmers still all fugged up to :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom