an idea for sp bomb and death ball.

Uub

Best answers
ok i got this so far if u want 2 add to this idea please do so.

okay u no how on dbz goku launches a sp bomb?well once he launches it the enemy would shoot beams but if the beam is weaker than the Sp bomb aka spirit bomb, and the sp bomb would obsorb it i think it happend in buu eps, anyway the bomb would be more powerful, and larger.

thats 1 idea heres the other part

ok u no how with sp bomb and death ball, u can fly away after u launch it , but in the eps goku stands there to give it more power so it wont be pushd away or blockd , goku should stand in the same stance as after he launches it until it blows up. cause if they can move theyd fly away and shoot kablobs or wateva at it 2 make it a defenate final blow.

wat do u all think seing u read these ideas theres a poll. please vote thanks

uub peace out

Best answers
Im not sure, I like these ideas but unless you made the 1st idea only happen when sb is fully charged and enemies attack is fairly weak, the sb would be way too powerful.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
blasts do absorb weaker ones

Best answers
they realy do? oh yeah!
and the idea will be quite useful, but it will make the spirit bomb a beam so it will waeken it a lot...

Best answers
if blasts do absorb weaker ones, why is it when I use kamahma on a spirt bomb I get traped and can't move with the beam trying to move the bomb?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Currently blasts only absorb much weaker attacks(kame vs kiblast for example)

Uub

Best answers
but like. the sp bomb doesnt obsorb nothing. it just pushs there attack bak. with the sp ball, if it obsorbed it and the bomb got bigger who cares if its 2 powerful thats the bomb in the show. shouldnt it be the same on the game 2?

Best answers
I think you're right, everything must be like shows, anyway, don't you that the Death Ball, should be bigger like the spirit bomb? at least in the show it is like that. :]

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the death ball was much bigger it'd be hard not to smack it into mountains on accident, and it'd be even easier to see coming. Not everything can be like the show.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes hes got a point. also your ideas are good and original, but i dont see it happening because it isnt that important. thats not my point. my point is that it decreases strategy to the game. because when you launch a sb and someone say ps's it with a kamehameha then you should do the same and ps it back.... also if you threw it at someone you could shoot ki blasts at them or something. not only that but if you threw the sb because its big people notice you. so if you launch it and you cant move... your screwed.

Fire Phoenix

Uub

Best answers
yes but chris, the idea is, that you know if you do a struggle? and you can use turbo.. or watever to make it stronger so you cant lose? or somthing.. thats how it should be with the sb goku never moves his there screaming his head off trying to get it to beat buus blocking. thats how it should be right?

and 1 more idea.. if you guys dont mind me asking

with when you do a struggle its just to beams head on. but it should look sorta of like dis EG:

=============)(============ like in the show it has that sorta of semi circle thing going.. shouldnt it sort of be somethn like dat or if it alrady is... i dont no but im just saying :p well your prolly board by readn now u have ta be hehhe cyas.. enjoy the thread

Best answers
Sonic Boyster said:
If the death ball was much bigger it'd be hard not to smack it into mountains on accident, and it'd be even easier to see coming. Not everything can be like the show.

I see your point :)

Best answers
I dunno... wouldn't that just make the spirit bomb uber?
The way the spirit bomb is ment, is to charge LOTS of power into it, then fire!
The spirit bomb on full charge should win against any powerstruggle, or nearly any at least. (because it takes long enough to charge it and actually hit something with it)
So i think the spirit bombs power should be increased a few digits but nothing else!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you forgot the final flash, the ff can push the sb easely so a adon of power could hurt.

Uub

Best answers
yeh. but i still reckon you should stand there still... cause then u can fly off even if u lose. posibility ud kill some one else any way.. or u could shoot ka blobs at the person shooting at the sb and get ki or kill them by the time u lose. or win! so you should stay still to make it fair..... and yes a few more digits should be added.

Best answers
u are referring to when goku launches a giant SP bomb at frieza... and frieza shoots a deathball at it and it gets absorbed... well try using a Final Flash vs a Non-SSJ Gohan's Generic beam.. it doesnt even start a PS, it just absorbs.. if ur strong enough and some1 shoots a weak beam at ur SPbomb/DeathBall it WILL asborb.. and in EEA i had a Dball map and i did the "buu trick" where u get power when u suicide.. neways i had 1billion PL.. and every attack shot at me againsnt my beams would always get absorbed.. u just needa be strong enough.. and in the show those are SUPER spirit bombs, not smaller ones like in ESF

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...the sb in the fight wasnt a beam or anything. It was an ordinary spirit bomb. Goku just used his chi to force it down (kinda like the way goku was able to remove water from a cup in the saiyan saga). You can call it telekinesis if you want (although psi and chi are extremely different), but goku wasnt power struggling with buu.

The strength of the sb should be based on the number of people as well as the pl of the people on a single server. The sb does use energy from all life so this would make some kinda sense (im not sure if this is already in esf, but i wrote it just in case it isnt).

Oh yeah, there is a mini spirit bomb in dbz. Goku's first sb was only the size of his fist. Vegeta was defeated with a hand-sized sb and so was that goku look-a-like in "The Tree of Might".

One last thing, ff isnt exactly the strongest beam in esf. I have psed the final flash (as a ssj of course) with a kamehameha and i have won. The final flash uses a lot of energy to charge, leaving you with less turbo time to win the ps. Just thought i'd say that.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the manual sais that the sb is the strongest.......NOT.
ff is way stronger, they just nead to reduse the ki cost of the ff.
and that thing that goku did against the sb whit goku vs kid buu is just a kipush.
if they just put that attack in when the sb get's overcome in the struggle.(only a ff and kame is stronger)
and the big sb can be bigger, or a aura spr around it.(good for esf1.3 :D )

Best answers
id love to see the sb reflectable like other beams(if not already never tryed it myself i just find it wasier to tele to the side and bumrush the shooter:p) it would be great to see someone throw a bomb and then see 2 or 3 other ppl hit it with beams and deflect it back in one massive ps

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom