An Answer Finally to this Question..hl2 mod

seb

Best answers
I could'nt seem to find this around the fourms, So I might aswell post it here

NoAdvertising@ReadTheRules There You Go!! a mod for HL2, Looks really good, the models look hella sick

Once again im sorry if this was shown some place else

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think you're allowed to advertise other mods on this forum. I doubt that mod will get released anyway.

The Krazy One
✔️ HL Verified
🎈 Advanced
Best answers
I've actually been monitoring this mod for some time now... Looks promising. But yah, I do not believe you're allowed to advertise other mods, except only by putting them in your signature.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Really, we don't need posts saying that the thread is going to get closed. I'm requesting an ESF Chat moderator do his business here.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Welcome to the world of Dragonball Z modifcations. There are probably about 5 for every engine at least going on at all times. But just about every one of them always fails.

After checking around their site some, this looks just the same. And the models are average, the only reason you think they look "hella-sick" is because of their polycount. If we had that luxury, we'd look much better as well.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We do have that luxury. GG just does a 1500 model limit for either people with low end computers. Or to keep the lag down. Or something completely different making me look like an ass.

I don't mean to get off subject. But I don't see a difference in anything when there are more polies. And it's not a lot more. 2,500 tops. But w/e the HL2 mod. Chances are, it's not going to get released.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
I don't mean to get off subject. But I don't see a difference in anything when there are more polies.
Yeah, because developers want better engines simply for sh*ts and giggles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom