An added feature...

Best answers
I was thinking... you know when you press tab? I was thinking it should show everyones pl in it... (please dont flame me! lmao) I just wanna know what pl everyone is at... (not that it affects people to much...)

Best answers
Yes, it's cool and original. ANd i might be simple to code. Just hope to ourselves that if it's done, people don't use this button to only try to kill the weak players.

Best answers
I dont like this feature, cause everyone would know who's the strongest, and I know if everyone know who's the strongest, most would attack him. I'm speaking out of my expiriense in evm. But to say it that feature is possible and if you know a bit about coding you can code such a feature for YOUR Server, but please dont inliclude it to the whole MOD,

Best answers
I totally agree with Orca..
If ya wanna know how strong i am, use the scouter, that's what it is for isn't it? :S

And on top of that, it would make the "player" scouter mode totally obsolete.. :warning:
As it is now, you get a lil' disadvantage when using the player/mixed scouter mode, because it takes some time for it to get back to radar mode once you've scanned somebody..
If they'd implement that idea in the mod, nobody would use it anymore..

So... :no:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
u can find out whos the strongest by seeing who has the most kills also.
the player mode in the scouter will show you who your aiming at. i think this idea should be implemented. not hard at all to code and a good idea.

Best answers
This jogged my memory. I wanted to suggest that TAB shows what class everyone is. They do this in Natural Selection and TFC.

Best answers
the pl idea dosnt sound very good.. no point for the scouter then... might aswell jsut have a map... but the modle idea i do like :yes:

Best answers
Well consider this. how are you going to tell everyones pl at once? I doubt the scouter has a mode for that. and anyhow Like i said there could be an option so that the host of a game can disable it. as I use the scouter to tell who is close to me... and thats about it. and ill say it again -an option to have it disabled- but anyways I want this thread closed now.

Best answers
If you only use the scouter for that, you must get Powerstruggled to death very often huh? :rolleyes:

Anyway, i think reading someone's PL is very important if you want to fight him with beams too.. If you put the PL idea in there would be no need for that part of the scouter anymore.. :S
And indd, you can't read everyones PL at the same time, but a little effort in the game isn't that bad either.. :tired:

I don't like the idea, only if i can actually turn it off.. :)

Best answers
Look I didnt ask for an argument, and I think people have statted what you have said anyways. I asked for this thread to be closed? what happend?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom