AMXX Trouble - Game shuts down when I try and make

Best answers
... yeah the name explains it ...

Killedwithstyle, i'm using your configuration, it doesnt seem to be working. I read both readme things. Im trying to run a listenserver... I click on create new.. choose a map and click start. Then my game just closes to desktop. Yes i've tried using esftool..

This is really pissing me off... i just did it again, read through everything very carefuly, and yet it doesnt work.

Best answers
lol raiden you coulda asked me about this.
try this, disable all the stats mods, and plugins for cs then try the newest version of metamod or a previous version before that one.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you did something wrong with the first step about the fast or normal one. i just left it alone. cuz when i tried to make a "fast" server it went to desk top. keep it at a "normal' and it will work.

yeah KWS i tried using it as well. i did everything in your readme's and it still didn't work. when i started my server nothing happened. and i kept everything liked you asked your steam id and stuff. but yeah. It didn't work...

Best answers
Yeah... Well. Mystic, the thing doesnt come with cs stats... it's at esf-world specially for ESF, and all you gotta do is fix some of the configs.. and stuff... **** it makes me mad ive tried everything. Mystic, get on msn lol

Best answers
.. I've already looked at this, trust me it doesnt help. KWS made the amxx pre config pack because of that thread..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also didn't test it at all. Delete the metamod config. Something tells me that is the big problem there.

Also it was made for Steam, not WON. I forgot to warn about that.

Best answers
I am not using won. Im just going to delete it for now and use adminmod untill you can fix it

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whatever
I have the new AMXx to test. I might get to it afterwards.

Best answers
I got the same problem, on WON it worked PERFECTLY, but now.. on steam, it keeps putting me to desktop...

I tried using 3 versions of METAMOD.
1 amx version.
I DID DELETE the CS_STAT thing.
And yet, it removes me..
it DID work 1 time, the 1st time I started it... lol.

I am currently testing it by running different modules, 1 at a time, and to increase till they all run....
:/ now it only works if I DONT load vexdum OR AMX. only fun.. lol

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes extremely old. If an esf-world admin is reading this, please remove my file. It doesnt work. I will make an other file that DOES work. I know what is wrong. The WINZIP is somehow editing the .dll files so they arent useable. I will create an other file useing WINRAR and upload it to esf-world when I feel like it.

As to OMEGA, this is an AMXx discussion to begins with. Second the METAMOD version that is made by will day and the other hard coders isnt updated to include ESF ents. Its best to use the non-hardcoded one that is at www.unitedadmins.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom