Amazing progress!

Best answers
Hello there!
Just wanted to let you guys know I love the work you've been doing on this mod. I played 1.1 for a long time, and 1.2 for a while too..
Haven't checked back in since the 1.3 beta release a few years (?) back, and I have to say it's amazing how much you guys have improved.. wel just about everything about this mod.

I've been looking back at vids released and the melee system and new visuals are very impressive. The videa that shows the new explosions is extremely proficient at showing the difference between the old general graphics and the new ones. With this in your portfolio you should be able open some doors in the bussines, if you should so desire!

I have 1 question though.. Since I've probably missed some new stuff, is there any new development on the buddy system..? I can remember that android 18-17 and the ginyu force were supposed to have a system where you could more or less controll 2 characters at a time instead of transformations..
I was looking for vids or info on this but couldn't find any..
When I was looking through the forum I noticed some of the devs saying it's hard to show even more new content since it's mostly bugfixing going on now. Does that mean this buddy system is done? Anything you could tell me/us about this?

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Yeah the game looks amazing so far.. Wish to see some HD videos and screenshots

but its taking too long :( I hope it is coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom