Alternate Deathball

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about implementing Frieza's double handed deathball as the Deathball's alternate fire? It could charge twice as fast but has a smaller maximum size, and uses slightly less ki, so it would be faster but weaker. You could re-use the telekinisis animation for this mode of fire.

Best answers
that would realy be nice, i like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
7/10, seems good to me.. But the damage has to be very much reduced, seeing as the small one normally kills in one hit.. Otherwise it sounds good =D

Best answers
you COULD make it a static move and keep most of the power , reduceing the blast radius more...
But yeah this is a wonderful idea.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
If it has less power..if it was implemented..wouldn't it be better for the other way around. Moving witht he weaker one, and immobile with the stronger one? :x

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont know why you can move with the current one anyway :S

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah that's a good idea, you could move slowly with this one and remain static, spirit-bomb style with the current, primary one.

Best answers
I like it but hows this reverse it. One hand is weak and two hands is strong. That way its the evil version of the Sprit Bomb.

Best answers
nah because the one handed one is stronger, he uses that to destroy planet Vegeta and he moves aorund then if i remeber correctly

but a two handed slow moving less powerfull deathball sounds good

Best answers
it could be the same amount of damage just no aoe or even slight if u want

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So the double handed is faster to charge, but does less damage and has a smaller blast radius? Sounds good to me.

By the way, which episode does he do this move? I don't remember it.

Best answers
It's even quite logical if you think about it. If he was charging with one hand, he'd only have one output into the deathball, making for a slower charge. Two hands allows for a quicker charge (twice as many outputs) which would only logically be used if he was going to want to fire it quickly, meaning it would still be relatively small compared to a planet-destroying version. Smaller in size usually computes to smaller in damage and blast radius as well.

Can Goku move with his secondary Spirit Bomb miniature thing? I can't really remember at the moment, having not used him in a while since the Brolly pack came out. =\ If not, I think it's only fair that both of these attacks should be similar, while changing Frieza's primary Death Ball to static, of course. If you want to have Frieza able to move with the secondary, then perhaps Goku should be able to as well with his secondary Spirit Bomb. Just thoughts...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinVegeta Tim said:
...he uses that to destroy planet Vegeta and he moves aorund then if i remeber correctly...
Well he blows up Nameck whit the 2 handed DB

Anyways great idea 8/10

Best answers
)V(-=Vaelaar=- said:
Can Goku move with his secondary Spirit Bomb miniature thing?
No, Goku cannot move with his secondary Spirit Bomb.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shao said:
No, Goku cannot move with his secondary Spirit Bomb.
No, but once he gave it to kirllin, Krillin could, so I guess he would be able to if he just stopped charging...Too bad no cooler, he can makea one finger ball in a matter of seconds...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the current deathball should be as big as the fully charged spirit bomb but way weaker like the one cooler used (yes it is movie content but so what it was cool and it wouldnt hurt to do it that way)

Best answers
I think it is an excellent idea.
9/10.
And, It wouldn't take a new animation, since you can use the telekenesis animation for it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nice idea. The animation could be the way Frieza charges it in the show.

Step One: Put hands together as if you were praying.

Step Two: Pull hands apart quickly. An energy ball will be formed between them.

Step Three: Raise hands into the air and the ball of energy will follow, getting more power, ready to be thrown.

jaf

Best answers
Dont get me wrong now but making death ball too much like the spirit bomb so it would be its evil counterpart isnt a very fun idea. If you go all
"Warcraft 2" on ESF it would not be that intresting anymore. If someone has played WC2 they know what im mean. I like the original idea on the first post though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom