alpha

Best answers
.fm. dude that was lame what are you trying to accomplish by stabbing low posters down, so they are ashamed of coming out to speak because they have lower posts than you do?

look, not every low poster is a

1. Bad english speaker
2. Totally lazy person who asks too many questions
3. Person with awful grammer

im sorry but i seriously think you should give respect to everybody else in the forum, and not only to those with high a post count

Best answers
fm i dont see why u make fun of people with low post counts, thats like the ***est insult ive ever heard, pretty much because ur makin fun of the person for NOT sitting around game forums all day makin fun of people

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I should note that, depite FM pestering low-postcounters, you guys are pestering HIM about pestering. Now, bring the thread back on topic, and leave this matter, it is done with.

The alpha is good to play if you want to completely nullify melee from it. Otherwise, stick with the beta. I would play either, but I am too lazy to download the alpha again :rolleyes:

Mystic-ROsHI

M
me and fm are best friends!!!!!! ALPHA#1! ...:shocked: :D :talk:

drunk time.... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!! count down.. 3:20...

:tired:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
.... i didnt like Mystic-ROsHI and i told him to die every day but hes my friend now o_O you must earn your right to talk to me :S

Mystic-ROsHI

M
u know we best friends... dont denigh it ^best friend^ O_O hehe... FM is dope..

and u always have a dope sig too.. nice buu

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom