alpha?

Best answers
Every body says that the alpha explosions were the best is there a way to experience the alpha without disturbing my beta??

Best answers
Just download and install it, I think the alpha has a different map name then the beta, So you should have no problems..

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It has a completely diffrent folder name too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You're not going to like it dude.

I'm sure the team could, if they so chose, re-implement those beams of light that came out of those explosions. But in general...the explosions in the current Beta are by far the best, technologically speaking.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The alpha explosions were almost identical to the 1.1 explosions. Same blob but with rays of light coming from it. It looked good when alpha came out, but the 1.2 explosion effects are by far better looking.

Best answers
I hate how these guys TELL you what your going to like. I say I think the Alpha ones looked best to me, and no one will tell me differen't ever :)

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cenax said:
I hate how these guys TELL you what your going to like. I say I think the Alpha ones looked best to me, and no one will tell me differen't ever :)
If youre referring to me, I would like to know how I came off as me telling the esf players that the new explosions are better. Obviousley it was my opinion because there are others that think otherwise.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the problem with the alpha explosions was the fact that they caused horible problems on servers like crashing and client errors

so where they may of looked nice they just didnt work

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom