Alpha 2.0 Trailor

Best answers
Wow. Talk about old school. Someone put up a server and lets have some fun :D

-PD

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Old school is when we had the pre-alpha builds (non-public), with zombies flying in the air shooting yellow disk

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The good old alpha. I remember when everyone was vegeta.I liked to make a server and the wait for many players and make a multiple powerstrugle and then BOOM and noones alive ^_^

Best answers
looks great, goku looked like a pig lol short and looked a little fat =P

Best answers
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I saw the alpha 2.0 trailor, and I can only say, WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Alpha owns all!!!!!!!! Why make the esf team a so slow beta, with such a bad KI- melee system? Make it like alpha, with this 3d- view and with this speed! And please make it like alpha with much, much, much, very much Beams and Blasts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Beta is only a melee- game.......... make it like alpha lol, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! That would own all, because nothing is unfair, and it is very fast, and i think this look more like dbz! make a mix between alpha and beta, pleeeeeaaasssssseeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! make it as fast like alpha, make the game- system like alpha and beta, but more like alpha, becaus all the beams and blasts, which owns all!!!!!!!!!!! But make it also like beta, with the "Throwback" when you was hit by melee, or beams or other things please!!!!!! This mod will owns all mode when it is like i say!!!!! :laff:
And please change the third- view, make it like alpha please, this perspektive owns all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wow calm down, alpha wasnt that great, but it was fun. and the current esf isnt all melee, its just the quickest way to attack, so thats what people use most of the time (not all)

Best answers
I am downloading the alpha 2.0 now, lol :laff:
And the only way to win vs lynx or ohter pros is melee, looooooooool!
But this melee system sux! I hate swoop, because in swoop modus, i can only fly forward and cant move on the left or right, i can only move with my moseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, thats sucks!!!! I hate swoop, you can keep the ki- system (but i nevertheless hate it), but please, remove the swoop- system and make normal turbo modus faster, or make that i can move in swoop modus like in the other modus! (Left, Right; UP, Down) Only forward is the same like to run against a wall, than you will look like this smily here: :fight:

EDIT: WAaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh, how can i do beams, or blasts in the alpha? lol, i can only strike with hands and foots, lol

Best answers
That trailer indeed brings back some memories... I never saw the trailer before though. Still have some screens of me and [nl]prosac battling with Gallic Gun and Final Flash. That guy was way more powerful then I was so it was a (big) blast :laff: . He made the screens btw.

Just for the heck of it I'll post the screenies, I was in the back (Miyako) and [nl]prosac was in the front. With customized skins of course ^^

http://home.tiscali.nl/gameznpics/stuff/1.JPG
http://home.tiscali.nl/gameznpics/stuff/2.JPG
http://home.tiscali.nl/gameznpics/stuff/3.JPG

/me is gonna install alpha again :devgrin:

Best answers
WWWWWWWWWWWTTTTTTTTTTTTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFf is going on with my alpha :cry:
look, not the same "game?" like yours, loook:

Whats thaaaaaatttttttttt, and i can´t bema or anything else!!!!!! only strike!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :cry:

Best answers
calm down man. Those pics were taken waaaaaaay back. I have the same problem right now, it has something to do with the client.dll. So no fun for me too, yet...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well thats ur fault for download an old ass version :rolleyes:

and man 2.0 sucked sooooooooo much my god :cry:

/me runs back to current release

Best answers
come on Hibiki, you cant say that when you look at all the old screenies that it doesnt bring back memories. A game of alpha here and there is great fun, but i see what you mean about running back to beta 1.1, after playing alpha beta looks and plays heaps faster and more fun.

Best answers
Ah that was so cool, the PS were soo much better back then. As well as gaining PL, cause when you gained strength you could really notice your explosions getting lots bigger. And ofcourse you could have a lot of KI, wich made the PS very cool.
Maybe those are the things that made me have more fun in alpha than in the current beta's.

Best answers
that looks so much better than beta 1.1... Well, except for the freiza disk, and some of the sprites, but it looks like it had much better gameplay, and the beams weren't all deformed... hell, I think the alpha trunks model looks better than the current trunks does. I personally never played anything before the first beta, but I wish I had...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Death The Jedi said:
that looks so much better than beta 1.1... Well, except for the freiza disk, and some of the sprites, but it looks like it had much better gameplay, and the beams weren't all deformed... hell, I think the alpha trunks model looks better than the current trunks does. I personally never played anything before the first beta, but I wish I had...
Ah, the power behind that statement. Trust me, there were people who could make alpha 2.0 just as aggrivating as any game. Play as Vegeta for just short of an hour, and the server was basically your's. Since you can't deflect attacks in 2.0, you are basically bound to the fate you'd expect when you see a Final Flash or a Big Bang headed your way. 2.0 was not without it's own form of quaint charm, though. It had it's ups and downs, but you'd best make judgement after you've <A HREF="http://www.extreme-players.de/downloads.asp?ID=4010">tried it (click here for a mirror)</A> with a bunch of fellow players.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom