All Tranformations Regardless of Series?

Should the characters that gained more transformation on GT deserve them in ESF?

• Yes, Gokou/Vegeta, And possible 17 Should have all their transformations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Vegeta should stay SSJ2 and Gokou SSJ3 along with everyone else.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I donno about you guys. But I think its rediculous that Gokou
should only be limited to his third stage. Hasn't ESF Team looked
at Gokou and Vegeta as SSJ4? They look like killers!!! They look
like their are ready to eat you up and spit you out I swear to god.
Why wont this mod have Transformations shown on GT :\

And it will only be fair Majin Buu has 4 Transformations. And nearly
everyone else has 3/2, I say all transformations should be
power ups or transformations limited to 4.

And what about Android 17? If he is to be added to this mod which
I think he will. Wont there be a Super 17? Super 17 looks like hese
ready to break someone in half too :| I know it will envolve more
work but theres nothing I can do but say "Thanks, I really Appreciate it" because im just like everyone else here. We know you guys work hard and we really appreciate all you have done
but the fans want more. Im not demanding anything. This is just
a Poll. Suggestions. Something that could be of help to you ESF
Devs.

Here are my thoughts on Vegeta. You guys will love it :)
Normal>SSJ>SSJ2>Bebi>SSJ4

Best answers
I voted yes... But the team should work on getting 17 in there.. Gokou and Vegita have enough transformation stages I think.

Best answers
I totally agree, balance is an issue, And you can't have goku leaping to 20pl while vegeta is at 10.

Best answers
they said no GT(man this been saidd alot) and besides Akira(creater of DB) says ssj4 isnt true ssj and he disowns the idea of it

and besides look how many transformations theyd have then look at any one else

Best answers
this is my idea of a the way to the perfect mod ( ;D )

transformations from gt included would roxor everything, even if it were to take time to make, i would wait! (i think :fight: )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
they said no GT(man this been saidd alot) and besides Akira(creater of DB) says ssj4 isnt true ssj and he disowns the idea of it

and besides look how many transformations theyd have then look at any one else
I Already know this but as the other guy said you need
Balancing. And its goinna take on alot of concentration for PC Joe
to figure out how to balance it all. I mean. Imagine Krillin....

He only transforms twice. While everyone transforms 3-4x
And krillin will be so left behind. And then people will be suggesting
for krillin to get a 500,000PL boost on his transformation. But
then that will leave everyone else behind.

Doesn't really matter if GT Wasn't Akira's work. Its still Dragon Ball.
And how many people here loved DB GT? I know alot of people
would love to see SSJ4 and Super 17 in-game. Otherwise Krillin
could just have one form and power up like 3x (It is rediculous that krillin transforms)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
you are too simple minded, just cos Goku has (will have) more transformations dont mean its unbalenced, dont mean someone like Vegeta will be worse off, since his moves are very powerfull, so not haveing ssj3 is much of a big thing;/

Best answers
onist 2 god i think we should keep to dbz not GT i aint saying GT is **** or enything just its corny in parts i mean look how far the saiyans have got now, ssj4 thats making ever enemy look like thomas the tank engine...it will unbalance things plus all the chars = years of work and bugs included

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
you are too simple minded, just cos Goku has (will have) more transformations dont mean its unbalenced, dont mean someone like Vegeta will be worse off, since his moves are very powerfull, so not haveing ssj3 is much of a big thing;/
On next release I know for sure their going to tone down all
the ki blasts and special attacks so by the time the devs read this
Everyone will be living longer :p

Best answers
Again guys... THE TEAM WILL NOT GO TO DBGT OR THE MOVIES. PERIOD.

If you want a balance between transformations, just alter how much extra ki would be given during a transformation. It's not that hard.

Best answers
lol there already is a balance between transformations since everyone all has the same pl anyway i have no trouble killing an ssj when im in normal form

Best answers
I would just like to point out that the dbz "Movies" are really from the show in japan...they were cut for some reson from the show in the U.S. then relesed as movies in the U.S.

So any guy from the movies *IS* really from the show and is in the show in the true japanesse DBZ.

Best answers
Originally posted by Captain Bob
I would just like to point out that the dbz "Movies" are really from the show in japan...they were cut for some reson from the show in the U.S. then relesed as movies in the U.S.

So any guy from the movies *IS* really from the show and is in the show in the true japanesse DBZ.
LOL!

Where did you hear this information? If you watch any of the DBZ movies, you'll see that they fit absolutely NOWHERE inside of the saga. For example, in Tree of Might, Goku uses the Spirit Bomb. However, you'll see that Goku is completely occupied after he learns it by fighting vegeta, goes into the hospital, going to namek, defeating frieza, and going back to earth in the space capsule. ONLY then does he have free time to be in the Tree of Might.

Plus, the movies are longer than 30 minute-ish. They wouldnt have been actual episodes.

Best answers
Vegeta is not Goku and Goku is not Vegeta..

Goku is stronger than Vegeta... always has been, always will be... So it only makes sence for the dev team to make Goku more powerful pwr lvl wise.....

Also this is based on DBZ, not GT or movies....

If you wana start talking about balancing between Goku and Vegeta how about talk about other less significant tranformations... Majin, USSJ...

Here is a little comparison idea i have between Goku and Vegeta

Goku

SSJ
pl req: 1750000
Multiplier: X2
Atacks: Loss of Spirit Bomb

SSJ2
pl req: 8000000
multiplier:X2 (from SSJ)
Atacks: Chou Kamehameha Wave

SSJ3
pl req: 30000000
multiplier:X2 (from SSJ2)
Atacks: Dragon Punch

Vegeta

SSJ
pl req: 2000000
Muliplier:X2
Atacks: Big Bang, Final Flash

Majin SSJ
pl req: 5000000
Multiplier:X1.3 (from SSJ)

Majin SSJ2
pl req:9000000
Multiplier:X2 (from Majin SSJ)

Just my idea for the tranformations and Atacks...

Best answers
to correct mr gump on vegetas tranformations they should go like this ssj,ussj(ultimate not ultra),ssj2

plz note that there is no difference between majin and ssj2 they are 1 and the same the only difference is that dumb m on his forhead and his evilness has returned other then that there is none and trust me if you argue this with me youll just be waisting your time

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
plz note that there is no difference between majin and ssj2 they are 1 and the same the only difference is that dumb m on his forhead and his evilness has returned other then that there is none and trust me if you argue this with me youll just be waisting your time [/b]
All i can say about that statment is wrong

Vegeta cannot go ssj2 withought majin (at that time)....

He let himself become majin so he could fight Goku, and not get his ass kicked.... Watch the buu saga and u will relise what u said is incorrect...

And me arguing this is probably a waste of time because your too stuborn to relize u are wrong...

Ok ill give u some more facts proving your wrong.... Ok when Goku and Vegeta fight in the buu saga, vegeta has a long monolog talking about how he has always wanted to fight Goku again... He explains after watching the fight between yakon and Goku, that he was outmatched, he let me self become majin to get the increase in power....

Best answers
...oy this is gonna be a long arguement.....Vegeta used babidi to get the power he needed to go ssj2 see majin=ssj2 and even that why majin ssj1 eh that dont make sence what so ever and yo want to know how i know hes ssj2 its becaus he has 2 traits of ssj2 the more spikeir hair and lightning its also funny how you call it majin when in japan its meijin and meen master but what ever

Best answers
He goes ssj2 after he is majin, right before him and goku begin to fight. Goku says "wow vegeta, this is gana be tougher than i thought" So he is majin ssj1 for a wile....

Im american so it makes sence I call it majin, so i dont see how that is funny at all......

Best answers
they should have all transformations only for ssj 4 they have to become golden ozaru cause if goku can become ssj 3 he is so much stronger and faster so it wouldn't be fair anymore and all good characters should be under good and all evil characters should be under evil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom