All Tranformations Regardless of Series?

Should the characters that gained more transformation on GT deserve them in ESF?

• Yes, Gokou/Vegeta, And possible 17 Should have all their transformations

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, Vegeta should stay SSJ2 and Gokou SSJ3 along with everyone else.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
But you need to remember that team has said nothing from GT, and nothing from Movies....

This game is based on the Dragon Ball Z sieries... I also dought they will change thier minds.

(personaly i think ssj4 looks like ****)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Grounded
they should have all transformations only for ssj 4 they have to become golden ozaru cause if goku can become ssj 3 he is so much stronger and faster so it wouldn't be fair anymore and all good characters should be under good and all evil characters should be under evil
No I think if they were to add SSJ4 they should skip the Oozaru
Stage, I call it the "Super Saiyan Oozaru", As most people call it
gold....

Reason for this is because it makes more sense since once they
got "Super Saiyan 4" it really isn't Super Saiyan 4. They should have
given it another name. But I call it the "True Saiyan" Form. Since it
resembles their original normal state only they got fur and a bit
more hair.

Best answers
if u transform u see a kind of programmed movie make that movie turn u in into oozaru and then at the end of transformation in ssj 4 that would be more realistic

Best answers
So you think that even after 7 years of training that Vegita Needed to go Majin in order to go SS2 huh? Man when did that man get so weak... I really doubt that was the reason that he decided to go majin. I think he was trying to gain an edge on goku.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive Vegeta could have gone SSJ2 before he went Majin.
You cant bring up an arguement just cause vegeta admitted he
wanted more power to fight gokou. He probably knew he wasn't
stronger than him even at SSJ2, And Just cause he has more
power as majin doesn't mean he couldn't go SSJ2 before. No one
knows. And I pretty much doubt vegeta will be spending two years
without training. Seeing as how massively he likes to train in that
capsule on high ass gravity He probably went SSJ2 before the Buu
Saga.

Best answers
The first time you see him go ssj 2 is when he is majin, and he is acting so excited like it is a new found power..... Also look at the difference in power between Goku and Vegeta at the cell games..... Goku is like 3-4x as strong, he nearly kills cell....

Best answers
he needed babedi to release the evil in his heart and not to become ssj 2 althought he is ssj 2 during his majin spell but let's get back to the topic if u don't make all transformations it would become unfair that some characters can get really strong by transforming and others can't and further i would like to see that there are powerlevel limetids to your form lets say that goku in his normal form can max get a pl of 5 hundred billion and then have to transform to ssj 1 to get an higher level so what i mean is that all transformations increase the current strenght but have there on levels if u use them so it doesn't depend on how strong u are in your normal form

Best answers
Umm Vegita was excited because he was going to finally have a rematch with Goku, its what that freak has been dreaming of ever since the sayjin saga, which was about 12 years ago.

I mean think about it if Goku had already gone SSJ2 with in the 7 years that he was training in heaven and until recently he just went SSJ3, why would you assume that Vegita wouldn't have obtained SSJ2 within the 7 years that he was training also?

Best answers
Makes sense.
He was acting excited cause he was fighting goku and he was winning.
So his dreams of granduer as the 'strongest saiyan in the universe' were looking obtainable.
Cause theres no way goku could go ssj2 and ssj3 in one day, thats pushing it even for the sometimes nonsensical insanely goku favoured plots of dbz.
So as vegeta is training harder for the whole time, he would have probably turned ssj2 before hand, theres no way to know really.
but whatever majin shouldnt be a stage cause it only increased his power a tiny amount. But perhaps if they made it a transformation, but that would be hard to do, a transformation where u can still go ssj and ssj2.
Ussj would be good. Or perhaps both would equal it out a bit for vegeta.
also he is not 3x 4x stronger than him at all.
he is not even 2x. if u consider there powerlevels at that time mr gump that figure would be outrageous.
Cell is like 150,000,000 when he fights goku, goku is about the same,
Gohan is 180,000,000 and cell is the same when he comes back.
so ur saying that vegeta is 45,000,000? U really have no respect for that man do u? How did he manage to hurt cell during that powerstruggle then? He was 129,000,000 i think. trunks was the same.

Best answers
Trunks and vegetta at that time, were about equal, exept for the fact that when trunks Acended, he went to quickly, thus loosing some speed. Vegeta went slower, and retained his speed, while growing in power. (This is what i remember, but since my memeory is crap, i could be wrong... watch it for yourself and see)

Vegeta went majin, or whatever, to get an edge on goku and get a chance to fight him again. Training on 200x or more grav, i would think he'd go ssj2 in 2 years time, at least...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Amorphous
Trunks and vegetta at that time, were about equal, exept for the fact that when trunks Acended, he went to quickly, thus loosing some speed. Vegeta went slower, and retained his speed, while growing in power. (This is what i remember, but since my memeory is crap, i could be wrong... watch it for yourself and see)

Vegeta went majin, or whatever, to get an edge on goku and get a chance to fight him again. Training on 200x or more grav, i would think he'd go ssj2 in 2 years time, at least...
True, in Cell Saga Vegeta and Future Trunks, Incluting Gokou
were on the verge of going SSJ2. Vegeta was probably stronger
than Future Trunks but as he told his son afterwards "You cant
sacrifice Speed for Power". And I beleive thats why Vegeta never
wanted to go USSJ. However I think he did go USSJ when he
first attempted to hit Cell with the Final Flash. . I think vegeta put
every drop of energy he had in his body into that one blast. And
thats probably why people think Final Flash is a really strong attack
for what he did to cell.

But your forgetting, when cell unleashed his little Cell Jr.'s
Vegeta tried to use Final Flash one of them and that small Cell Jr.
just smacked it back.

Best answers
Yeah I know but he didnt charge it for very long and the cell juniors were stronger than him (135,000,000)
also final flash is a really strong attack when its fully charged. The strongest in fact (beam)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom