All the char mumbojumbo

Best answers
Welp, with all the add this char and add that char and omg customs yay! mumbojumbo, i can't beleive anyone didint mention it before... BARDOCK. Id take him over Brolli ANYDAY if there was a need to include a movie character (although there WERE flashes of him during the freeza saga). Welp, what do you guys say? I think itd be cool, cus cmon, Bardock? Hes the man.. :talk:

Just an idea guys, comments accepted and encouraged. Flames can be taken elsewhere. ;/

Best answers
no

maybe in a later release?

but maybe if you hold your breath long enough....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
yes only in later release...........just finish the beta first!!!!

Best answers
no unless a extra char like in a pack afta the beta is out

Best answers
naa..he lives for like 2 minutes

Best answers
no u just see his death thats all:S

Best answers
Oh cmon he lives longer than that, lol! Theres a DBZ made for TV movie (can get it on DVD, released by Funi) all about Bardock. Hes a pretty important character....

ultrassj_vegeta

U
he lives fer more than 2 minutes... he has his whole history b4 that .. no one really knos it tho... wat moves wud u give him tho?? i think tien wud be betta than bardock... coz of his kikoho and shin kikoho.. and everythun...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol, bardock would suck, really

Best answers
Hmmm... I thought we'd agreed on no movie characters for now, anyways my computer is currently a wreck but it'll be out for fixing tommorow, after that I gotta animate: 2 forms of Buu, Piccolo, Gohan and 2 Forms of Cell, so I say I stick to those first since we realy wanna give you guys a beta 1 release as soon as possible.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Battlelord
Hmmm... I thought we'd agreed on no movie characters for now, anyways my computer is currently a wreck but it'll be out for fixing tommorow, after that I gotta animate: 2 forms of Buu, Piccolo, Gohan and 2 Forms of Cell, so I say I stick to those first since we realy wanna give you guys a beta 1 release as soon as possible.
are you the esf animator??? you only got 4 posts..

*That might have something to do with the fact that he's a dedicated member of the team and too busy Animating models to waste time on the forums with things he already knows about, besides, i dunno what stone you been hidin under, but in here, post count does NOT matter, theres plenty of ppl with more than me, but it makes no difference to my capabilities and duties, nor should it make any difference to Battlelords*
Cheeseman

Best answers
why do you ignorrint llamas have to compare postcount some ppl have lives

but anyway bardock really doesnt have any moves

so its going to be just lame

well the thing for ESF is a trainer for the ESF DEV who will later go and make another game

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom