Do you Beleabe

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive seen some crazy **** in the sky... "ufo" is what people like to call it, so its gotta be true, because i know what i saw and i know it wasnt from here

so yeah, i beleive in another form of life outside of earth

Best answers
err if we're here might as well be others elsewhere
might not be in this galaxy but in others yea

Best answers
Yes, I beleabe in the possibility of other life forms in the universe.

PS: no, sorry, can't bring myself to say it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheeto101 said:
Look at how complex humans are, and how many intricate functions our brains have. The chances of life evolving (if you believe in evolution) on a world, then having a species go as far as humans have is pretty insanley low.
You can't really say that, you have nothing to compare it to outside of our world. For all we know, we might be simple compared to life out there. We also could be the exact opposite. We just don't know, and we never will know unless we ever come into contact with another form of life other than ours, which i beleive will never happen. I Agree with the first part of your statement though.

Best answers
Ya but i still agree with Cheeto and ya Cheeto i would say the same if i weren't religious. But im not saying thats a dumb question though i could see why you would think that and its pretty logical but once again...i highly believe it would have been written. So im just gonna finish of that lil statement riiigghhtt............here. :laff: :yes:

Best answers
I sure do belive in the green little chaps. Look at the skies sometime and ask yourself: Can it be, that in all the gigantic universe, we are the only intellegent lifeforms? HELL NO!!!

nonetheless, I just looked at my teacher. that is enough proof for me.

Best answers
Little green men from another planet... in all probablity there is another race of Sentient lifeform out there. As i understand it there are 100 billion starts in the Milky Way. Not all of these will have planets orbiting them, but most will have some form of orbiting body arounf them. Then for life to actaully start there has to be certain conditions (composition of the athmosphere and earth, distance away from the star in question, and others which i wont bother to mention). Now these condistions are what scientists have determined will support life. So then we have to ask are there other acceptable conditions, we know of carbon-based lifeforms and i think there are such things of silicon-based lifeforms, im not sure if these two are the only ones that can arrange thier molecules in the complex fashion needed to form the building blocks of life. So even though there are billions of stars in our gaxaly there are also hundreds of variables.

But considering the vastness of the universe there are allow Billions of galaxies hundreds of light years away. Each one with Billions of stars so the chances of life in the universe are greatly increased. But then we have to ask how far are these galaxies away from us. The Abell 1835 IR1916 galaxy if the furthest away from us as i understand it, it is 13.2 billion light-years away from us. Which means that at the speed of light, it take light from a star in that galaxy 13.2 billion years to reach us.

Now this has two implications, firstly that when we see this gaxlay it is an image from the past, so we will not see if there life is in the present day. (BTW this is assuming that we had a telescope that has a high resolution enough to see planets...which i doubt we will ever have). Life may have already developed by now, who knows, they might even have thier own little Federationof Planets. Secondly 13.2 billion years is along time, life may have developed but now are extinct. I doubt if any life can survive for 13.2 billion years with out either dieing away/ killing them selfs/ being taken over by a new dominent speices. But not all stars are 13.2 billion light-years away so if we are to discover life it will be in one of the closer galaxies. But then theres the question of travel, how would we get there. The closest galaxy to us is Andromeda which is about 2 million light years away from us, so at the speed of light it would take us 2 million years to reach it, but can we travel at the speed of life, erm , no. So the chances of us actually meeting another alien spieces is incredabily small. How ever these aliens might have developed before us and are way ahead of us in science and technology so might have found a away to travel huge distances in a much shorter time ( Warp Speed :p ) .

Btw there are closer galaxies to use than Andromeda which are the Sagittarius and Canis Major galaxy. The Canis Major galaxy is actaully closer to us than the center of out own Milkway as i understand it. and the Sagittarius galaxy is tring to go through our galaxy. As i understand our little gaxlaxy is ripping these two galaxies apart :p . So we may be distroying another form of life :S.

P.S. i may have made some mistakes, but i couldnt be bothered to read through this so im not really sure if u guys r gonna. Got most of this from various books ive read and doing an a-level in phyics (didnt go to much of the lesson so dont not sure how correct most of this is).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Of course there's more life outside the earth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom