Aliens..?

Do you Beleabe

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Do you beleave in aliens? i do.. but not in our galaxy i do bleave that in other galaxys sure there aleins but do you beleave in aliens? if so why or why not

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive in Aliens, and I also beleive that there probably is life in our galaxy besides us.
I mean there are at least 200 billion other stars out there. I beleive there is another system out there that's just like ours. If there isn't any life in this galaxy then I'm 100% positive that there is life in another galaxy.I don't beleive that we'll ever really have any evidence that there is life out there or ever come in contact.

Best answers
Even if any off our goverments did incounter some they wouldnt tell the public anyway -_- the govements hide so much from us the public so i wouldnt be surpised if they have a UFO or somthing that shows alien life out there

Best answers
Statistically it's almost impossible there isn't alien life. As for Sentient Life, thats another matter, there could be loads of civilizations out there or we could be the only one.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1 entry found for aliens.
a·li·en ( P ) Pronunciation Key (
l
y
n)

adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.

Yes, I believe in aliens.

Best answers
I'm not sure if I do or not. Sometimes I look at people and wonder how on Earth they could be born on Earth, but as I get to thinking to about it, it's a rather serious issue. Frankly, I believe in the ultimate conspiracy theory. The UFO's were government designed spacecrafts that they didn't release to the public. However, that does not mean that there isn't life out there in the deep black yonder, that just means that our cliches were based off a cover-up.

Meh... I think there is something out there, so yes.

Best answers
Of Course there are other life forms....Do you actually think out of the possible millions/billions of galaxies, that "Human's" are the only surperior race on a planet?

Best answers
There is definatly lower forms of life out there but we have no idea what creates Sentient Life or how rare an a occurance it is so there is a chance that humans are the only superior race in the universe.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I beleive in Aliens, and I also beleive that there probably is life in our galaxy besides us.
I mean there are at least 200 billion other stars out there. I beleive there is another system out there that's just like ours. If there isn't any life in this galaxy then I'm 100% positive that there is life in another galaxy.I don't beleive that we'll ever really have any evidence that there is life out there or ever come in contact.
I believe the same thing he believes. But about the poll; what's "beleabe"?

Best answers
Optimus Prime said:
1 entry found for aliens.
a·li·en ( P ) Pronunciation Key (
l
y
n)

adj.
1. Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
2. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange.
3. Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.

Yes, I believe in aliens.
Ditto. I mean hell there are tons of aliens outside the US.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think it's obvious that he means aliens from another planet/galaxy. Plus, the second and third definitions include that type of alien, so there go your efforts for being clever :p.

Best answers
umm no phat. Those are not types of aliens. Its saying if your from the US and i came in from Russia then im an alien. Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange Meaning a person from some place with some culture etc is an alien to other ppl cuz they are different and do things different as well. The last one is just saying difference between one emotion to her temperment. Hmmm i dont think thats a type of alien.. :rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Did you only read the first definition, becuase if that's what I was talking about, then you'd be completley right. However, you're not.

Ok, this definition isn't limited to the Earth. Would you not consider another planet to be a "very different place or society?" Would you not consider an alien from another planet a "very different person, or something strange?"

You're only reading the last half. Waht about Dissimilar, incosistent, or opposed, as in nature. An alien easily fits into that description.

I suggest you read the definitions a little more carefully before you try and correct me.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, NeLo is absolutely correct, When alien is being used as an adjective, it more often pertains to what NeLo was saying. Whereas when it used as a noun, it more often pertains to the "outer space" creature.

But in a way you're both right.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, the first definition is an adjective, but that's not the one I'm talking about. The second definition is indeed a noun, and the third is a transitive verb. So there :p

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that "aliens" visited our planet when teh dinosaurs were alive and they saw that this planet doesnt have any inteligent life forms........so they dont visit us any more:(
-And yes me belives in alieno-

Best answers
I believe it to,I mean, come on, if we were the only life in the universe, that would just suck.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its kind of hard to believe that were the only intelligent lifeform in the universe. but i would need some hardcore proof to make me a 100% believer.

Best answers
hmm i can see where you guys are going with this by saying we are not the only ones in the galaxy. I can see why your saying that as well. But for me i say nay. I believe we are the only ones in this galaxy. Why Nelo? Well, since im a religious guy, if God created any more creatures i believe he would have had it written in the bible saying we are not the only ones. But lets not this turn into a religious discussion. Just leave it at that. :yes:

Best answers
I agree with Nelo for the same reasons.

But if i wasnt religious, id say that the chances of there being intelligent life, and us ever seeing it, thereby getting proof, is so astronomical that the debate is kinda pointless as no one will probably ever be proven right. Look at how complex humans are, and how many intricate functions our brains have. The chances of life evolving (if you believe in evolution) on a world, then having a species go as far as humans have is pretty insanley low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom