Aliens exist?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If it's not on youtube, then it has to be false D:

Seriously though, is it just me, or is he like the 30th "high ranked" person to state that kind of poop :|

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
30th? Don't make me laugh my patronizing, sarcastic laugh. There are hundreds of American government and military officials who believe in this "poop". Throw in everyday military personnel and the number increases substantially. That's only counting this country. If we start counting government and military officials from around the world, you'll find that the number of people who believe we've made contact with extraterrestrials is far greater than you'd have dared to believe.

There's nothing short of blowing up the White House that will make people believe. Photographs don't work because they've all been photoshopped or have models/animatronic dolls. Video doesn't work because it's full of CGI. Having high-ranking officials doesn't come out doesn't count because they're just crazy. Every single one of them. All crazy. All out of their mind.

Last edited:

G
I feel the opposite. Once aliens officially enter the picture, all of our problems become so much smaller. It's like me telling calling to tell you about some mean guy who lives 2 blocks away from me and how scary he seems while you're off fighting Disney-funded Nazi robots. Kind of puts things into perspective, you know?

If Yoda traveled all the way here and offered to teach us to give us tech that would end our addiction to oil and defensive tech that would render all of our weaponry useless, I'd be pretty excited.
Heh nice, I like that way of thinking about it.
(Incidentally, I just noticed I missed my 1337th post)

Best answers
If i recall the last time an astronaut claimed to have witnessed aliens, it was just urine floating in space after being ejected from their own craft.
I cant believe that someone would take that explanation over what the astronaut claimed. Honestly, the Government isn't known for being the most open one in the world. And it's obvious that they do hide things from us.

What I'm wondering is why are people always so quick to disprove anyone who claims UFO's are real? Especially someone who has gone to college, gotten a degree, been in space, and experienced more than any of us probably ever will. If someone with that much experience says that theres aliens, he's probably not pulling the **** outta his ass.

The fact that you guys think it would be for attention is stupid. I understand that people DO do stupid things for no reason, but this man seems like he would be someone that has more sense than to make something up and put himself as well as his career and all his achievements on the line for some "attention". If that were the case, then there would be tons of other astronauts joining in on the "i saw an alien" ban wagon. Because I'm sure there are TONS of astronauts who don't get attention.

I personally believe in Aliens, and that the Government has been covering it up for a while. And this just helps fuel my belief. I understand that not everyone agrees with it, and thats perfectly fine. But if you're willing to questions someone who's willing to prove aliens, why not question the people trying to disprove aliens as well.

I also don't think that this one article should change everyones points of views, but at least do some independent research and see for yourself what you believe is true, because if you look at both sides of the story. They both have good points of view/evidence to support their issue.

Best answers
I cant believe that someone would take that explanation over what the astronaut claimed. Honestly, the Government isn't known for being the most open one in the world. And it's obvious that they do hide things from us.
Someone wouldn't take a completely rational explanation over a guy saying shining lights he saw were aliens? It's not like they said, ' yah the astronaut was lying' they are saying he was mistaken, which is entirely possible. What kind of stuff does the government hid from us? I can't really remember any times where some facts popped up and it turns out the government was lying to us all along. The whole weapons in Iraq thing i'm willing to chalk up to being wrong not lying(the evidence we had AND other countries had pointed to iraq gathering materials for WMD's).

What I'm wondering is why are people always so quick to disprove anyone who claims UFO's are real? Especially someone who has gone to college, gotten a degree, been in space, and experienced more than any of us probably ever will. If someone with that much experience says that theres aliens, he's probably not pulling the **** outta his ass.
we don't believe his proof because he HAS no proof. If i don't think something exists your not going to convince me it exists by saying that it exists, you have to show me proof. education and experience don't have anything to do with whether or not you'd randomly make stuff up.

but this man seems like he would be someone that has more sense than to make something up
What makes you think that? I've never met him, i've never read anything that said this guy was super trustworthy, i've never even heard of him. What makes him less likely to make stuff up for attention than anyone else?

put himself as well as his career and all his achievements on the line for some "attention".
he's not putting anything on the line for this, it's not like they are gonna take away his space trip, or change history and said he never did any of those things, he loses nothing but possibly credibility for coming out and saying this.

If that were the case, then there would be tons of other astronauts joining in on the "i saw an alien" ban wagon. Because I'm sure there are TONS of astronauts who don't get attention.
not everyone does things to randomly get attention, and not everyone does so in the exact same way. Just because theres tons of astronauts that don't get attention doesn't mean they all want to do crazy random things to get it, and if they do they may do it in some other way than announcing theres aliens out there.

I personally believe in Aliens, and that the Government has been covering it up for a while.
I believe in aliens, but I doubt they are hanging around in our galaxy and i doubt they have made contact with us. I don't see why/how every government in the world is on the same page about not releasing them and i can't believe after all this time no one has come forward with hard proof that they exist and are on our planet. A cover up that spans the entire planet with EVERY government would be much to hard to pull off for this long. plus theres the whole motivation thing, WHY would every single government want to keep aliens a secret. Why would they aliens want to be kept secret, I imagine if they didn't want to be kept a secret they could have shown themselves, not a whole lot our governments could do about it.

why not question the people trying to disprove aliens as well.
for the same reason why if two people walked up to me, and one said everything we've ever thought about gravity was wrong, and the other guy said no we are right about gravity. I would question the first guy and not the second. I've seen gravity doing it's thing and studied it doing it's thing my entire life, when someone suddenly says all that's wrong they better have a dang good reason. I'll be glad to hear the person who thinks gravity is wrong out, but he better have good logic and solid proof. Same thing with aliens, i'll hear anyone out who says there's aliens but you gotta convince me with hard proof, you can't just wave blurry pictures around and tell stories.

I also don't think that this one article should change everyones points of views, but at least do some independent research and see for yourself what you believe is true, because if you look at both sides of the story.
why do you automatically assume we haven't done any research?

Overall i don't think this guy seems believable, if you look at his wiki page he's into all sorts of paranormal stuff. He's even made weird claims that have no backing in the past(the cancer curing thing). The way he revealed also seemed odd to me, he just kinda casually says 'yeah theres aliens, i know all about em the governments been lying to us about it for 60 years'. I find it hard to believe someone high up enough in the government to be told about a secret kept from the people for 60 years would just randomly start blurting out the stuff in a radio interview.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...Say, if you knew for a FACT, that aliens existed, and the government was hiding that knowledge, wouldn't you likely be rather interested in the paranormal? So why then, does this guy being KNOWN to have an interested in such things, discredit anything he's claimed? If anything, it backs up the possibility of what he claims being truth.

No, obviously he doesn't have proof, so you can choose to believe him or not, but I don't see a lie, or an incentive to lie, here. I for one believe him.

Best answers
in my opinion someone with a prior interest in paranormal is more likely to make up a claim then someone who had none. If someone who i KNEW was completely against the belief of aliens, then worked for the government and went to space and suddenly believed in aliens there might be something there. If i knew someone who already believed in aliens and then came back from space and said he saw them, without proof i would assume he's just making things up. They are also more likely to see things that may not actually be proof and think they are.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Someone completely against the idea of aliens existing somewhere in the Universe probably wouldn't be interested in becoming an astronaut in the first place.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believing and speaking the truth are 2 very different things. Just because someone has some reputation doesn't mean he speaks the truth. If he for some reason has a grudge against the military and he lies about the government covering this up. Well, a lot of people might start hating the government for that. That might be exactly what he wants.

If Bush tells you that aliens have not visited earth, you would probably not believe him. because he would probably cover it up. However, if he told you they do exist. You probably would believe him even if he gave no substansial proof. Some twisted logic that is.

Unless someone gives proper proof that aliens have visited this earth, I will stay skeptic about this. No reputation will change that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Believing and speaking the truth are 2 very different things. Just because someone has some reputation doesn't mean he speaks the truth. If he for some reason has a grudge against the military and he lies about the government covering this up. Well, a lot of people might start hating the government for that. That might be exactly what he wants.

If Bush tells you that aliens have not visited earth, you would probably not believe him. because he would probably cover it up. However, if he told you they do exist. You probably would believe him even if he gave no substansial proof. Some twisted logic that is.

Unless someone gives proper proof that aliens have visited this earth, I will stay skeptic about this. No reputation will change that.
Why would he have a grudge against the military and why would that lead him to lie about the government? Why would that lie involve something as farout as aliens, a topic most people feel is a non-issue? If he wanted to attack the government, why wouldn't he just mention how the administration forced NASA to lie about global warming?

You guys keep using presidents as your example, but President Bush has a reputation of being a liar, who does so for his and his friends' gain. When someone earns that reputation, it doesn't matter what office they hold. This astronaut hasn't earned a similar reputation. All we really know about him is he went to space, said "Sup?" to the Moon, and has had contact with extremely high level officials, as a result of his occupation.

If Bush randomly said, "Guys, Aliens aren't on the planet", we'd all think he was high as a ****ing kite. We'd also suspect him of lying because, you know, it's what he does. If he devoted an entire speech to the subject, most people would remain skeptical, but we'd also hope that this is the beginning of the long awaited disclosure. Of course, because he has the reputation of being a liar and a piece of ****, we'd have to question his motives for revealing such information now.

Believe it or not, but rank stands for something. If Jake the Snake told you aliens don't exist, but a highly trained star sailor said, "You can bet your sweet candy ass they exist," who would you believe? I'm going with the guy who knows what he's talking about until he proves to me that he's out of his mind. If you want to believe Jake the Snake, be my guest, but look at his 'stache. Only liars have 'staches like that.

Best answers
If the governments are covering it up then why does NASA look for water on other planets to TRY to find life. Also why don't we ever visit these aliens. And if they're non-hostile then how is there technology so much better than ours why don't they share some of it.

This guy is a liar. Look at his picture the background isn't even a real picture from space. He's never even been to outer space.

Last edited:
Force Pit Member
Best answers
You know, I quickly glanced at the thread title and thought it said "Alien sex" so I was like "AWESOME" and was going to click on it. But then I reread it seeing it said "Aliens Exist" so I never posted. Thought I'd post and tell you that.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If the governments are covering it up then why does NASA look for water on other planets to TRY to find life. Also why don't we ever visit these aliens. And if they're non-hostile then how is there technology so much better than ours why don't they share some of it.

This guy is a liar. Look at his picture the background isn't even a real picture from space. He's never even been to outer space.
I really...TRULY hope, that you're trying and failing to be funny...Please tell me that's the case...

ANBU
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As far as i know this guy has been on the Moon with Apollo 14 or something... (but i think he's lying about the aliens).
About the aliens.... in such a big Universe there's got to be something out there; it's kind of imposible not to be!

Best answers
To ssj paul: Maybe there isnt any other lifeform truely like ours or above
We possibly may be the only ones around and the planets, stars, universes and such is all there to keep things ballanced and keeping us alife, we might need em all to ignite our orbit
:idea: Hopefully not but just a maybe? Neg im kiddn

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because you can't claim something as fact when you don't know for sure.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know, I quickly glanced at the thread title and thought it said "Alien sex" so I was like "AWESOME" and was going to click on it. But then I reread it seeing it said "Aliens Exist" so I never posted. Thought I'd post and tell you that.
^ Topic over. Move along now, nothing to see here... apparently.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Because you can't claim something as fact when you don't know for sure.
the odds are in huge favor of aliens existing =], Remember, an "alien" is a living creature "not from earth".

I'm willing to doubt that some things here, didn't originate from earth

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom