Alert

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think there should be an alert sign that pops up and tells you when a blast is coming.Because people can shoot you from behind and you wont know it.Remember in dbz when they can sence when a power level or a blast is coming.That's how it should be.They will alert you with an exclmation mark.;) :yes: :yes: :yes: ::idea: :idea: :idea:

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i think the loud rumbling noise is a good enough warning.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
and the loud KAMEHAMEHA!!

or final flash or mankosappo or masenko or well u get the idea

Best answers
when u get a alert, a field appears where is standing: "new alert, do u want to read it?"
"YEAH" "NO"
next window
"a masenko is 10 sek away from you, now 5, BOOM"

:D ;D :fight:

Best answers
Well, i don't think he meant something as detailed as "a masenko is 5 secs away from u". I think he means what he says.

An exclamation mark at the top of the hud or something.....and waht do u mean hear a kamehameha or masenko, you only hear that if your close to the person saying it and im pretty sure none of you really hear the beam coming *especially when your playing music*.

A better idea (although i don't know if it is possible), you only get an exclamation mark at the top of your screen if your pl is a certain amount over the person attacking you. In the show, weaker people would hardly be able to read an attack coming towards their way from someone a lot more powerful than them.

Take for instance, when vegeta killed pui pui in the majin buu saga, taht dude was way to slow to see any of vegetas attacks, thus not being able to block any of the attacks.

This sounds like a neat option, although i don't think it is needed. I do think it adds alittle more to the game if it works the way its suppose to and doesnt ruin gameplay or anything.

This is just an idea, so dont get butt hurt or anything.

*If you read this, thanks for listening to my idea*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gotta Agree wif ya Lil Goten but i dont think taht people with a lower PL should not be able to detect an attack at all i think the best way to make it fair is the bigger the difference between the attack and the attackies PL's the closer the attack should come before a warning sounds.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yes while ya at it why doesent goku drop conter measures from his ass to draw off heat seeking beams :/

this is a dbz mod, not a helecoppter one :S :\

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Tepus
yes while ya at it why doesent goku drop conter measures from his ass to draw off heat seeking beams :/
flares and metall pieces out of his ass
*megarofl*

Best answers
hmmm it could be possible, since goku has enormous hunger, he eats evrythin. he could eat rice with meat and had so much hunger, that he ate the whole aluminium with teh meal.

so he has air in his body made by the beans he is eating, which must be jettisond. and with this the aluminium parts are leaving his body as an countermeasure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom