Ahh

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i beleave there getting over hauled or have been scraped due to budget limits

Best answers
BTW....if any1 was wondering....my name, STS, didnt come from any mission to space or something, its something else....

u know what's ironic? 2 things: 1) my nick is Screw The System - something that could have been 1 of the reasons that caused the shuttle to crash, the system got screw.
2) when they took off, ilan ramon's daughter said to her mom:"i lost my daddy". in these exact same words......

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ya whats really sad is they foudn... body parts :/

Best answers
They found more remains somewhere, the news station didn't say where. And they found the nose to the ship last night.
I'm still confused, the more information I hear, the more confusing it gets and the more questions flow through my head.
Why didn't they use the emergency landing pad after there wing was damaged? The wing is important.

Best answers
i can answear that...

something like that happened before, the thing with the wing. and nasa looked at it from earth and thought its ok....

btw. - did u know that 5 ppl were fired cause they said the ship lacked maintain...whatever. that means that nasa knew about it....stupid them.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Everyone makes mistakes, sure they knew about its age and were gonan retire it in 2001, but who'd of thought that this would happen... and itsn ot liek the wing was heavly damaged when it took off.

*EDIT* Well had they of done the emergency landing wouldn't you think the same thing would of happened. its not like they hurt it over I think the 16 days they were up there.

Best answers
as i said, they thought this situation would end like before. it happened before that a wing got damaged and it made it home. so they didnt think it would make any difference. some of them knew, and they warned every1 else. but the problem is that no-one listened...that's how ****ed up this world is...the ppl at nasa FIRED 5 PPL THAT WARNED AND SAID OUTLOUD THAT THE SHUTTLE WOULD CRASH, but no1 listened and no1 cared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom