Ahh Yes...Memories

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Samurai Pizza Cats, Transformers, Voltron, Street racer, and this weird show taht had a monkey on it and it was a monkey race and it was on Fox and it was 3D, forget its name though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
whoa buddy captain did not have mario on it.

main characters:
captain n
megaman
simon bellmont(castle vania)
kid icaris
that princess
mother brain(metroid)
king hippo(punch out)
egg plant(kid icaris)

guest appearences:
link and zelda
tetris people
dr wiley
gameboy
alot of others

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SAMURAI PIZZA CATS!!!!!!!!

woo that show owns

yeah captain n was cool

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Captain N the ninteno gun and gamepad cartoon lol i remember that

Best answers
Dear God, that one is best left forgotten.

Banana's in pajamas are coming down the stairs.
Banana's in pajamas are coming down in pairs.

*shudders* gives me nightmares.

Best answers
OMG!!! BANANA'S!!! these guys r so silly! i saw that show 2 years ago when i was 14.5-15 and i laughed so hard that milk started going out of my nose!!! (south park....)

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
i remember watching one of my favorite shows GUTS!

do do do you have it? GUTS!

Best answers
DEAR GOD HOW I MISS BEAST WARS TRANSFORMERS!!:cry: :cry: PLZ COME BACK ON :cry: :cry: PLZZZZZZZZ!!!:cry:

Rocko's modern life IS THE ****!! i love that cartoon show.:cry:

Best answers
Originally posted by Magus
Remembering the TV shows I used to watch as a...younger person than I am now, I was wondering what shows you guys used to like

my favorites were, The Super Mario World Super Show, and of course, Power Rangers!
SuPEr MaRio BroS., POWEr rANGERS, SmUrfs, SNORKS, ThUNDEr CAts, S.W.A.T Cats, RonAn WARRIORS, HE-Man, RuGRats, AHH! ReAL MONSTERs, BeaSt wARS, FanTAstic MAX, inSpector GADGET, TEENage MUTANT Ninja Turtles (turles...muahah)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
powerrangers, that show was crap but i loved it, i liked mario, sonic, and there was one other.......it was this cat, and he always got in trouble and stuff and it was funny and he was orange

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Garfield rofl i forgot about that felix the cat!!!!!!!!!!

Best answers
I ForgOt SoMe, IT wAs tHAt loNG AGo sINCE I lAsT wATCHED THEM: GArfIELD & FRIends, EEK ThE cAt, FELIX the CAt, MaX & (I forgot :cry: )???, PONy TaiLS, CaPtAiN pLaNeT, SPAce ghoST, sailorMOON, AmAnDa SHOw, *edited* (I just remembered some :D ) ToM & JERRy, BUGS bUNNy, DONAld dUCK, DaFFy DuCk, SCOoby-DOo (aLL Of TheM), JohNNY BRAvo *shudders*, GODZILLA, wOODy WOODpecKER (I still watch that one ;D ), BARNey (it gave me nightmares), FREAKazoid (I still remember the theme song to that one), X-Men (the old one), ANamAiNiACS, SilVESter & TWEETY miSTERies, THe TWeeTY shOW, BAT man, superMAN, SPIdEr-mAN, aLl ThE HaNNah & BARbEra CarToOns, DUcK tAIls (I still have the movie), TaIl SpIN, (yes, even) WinNe the POOH (yes, I watched it, I was a sick and demented kid), MEGA-Man (I loved the eapisode where the Mega-man X charactors come, no one beleived me about it though, I couldn't remember one charactors name, what was his name? he was small and Purple, I CAN'Y REMEMBER HIS NAME!!!!!!!). AND tHatS aLL I cAN REMEMBER oF THosE ThAt I fORGOt :D. OH YAH! and BEETLE bORgs, VolTroN (its cheesey, like scooterman :D ), DrAGoN baLL Z (it was in spanish, it was funny though, you know how they change Vegeta's curses to something like "darn" or "stupid", well in the spanish version they left it "****" and "****", my mom made me stop watching it because of that :cry: :\ ;( ), PorkY pIg, and tHATs aLl FOlKs

Best answers
Is it a cartoon? If it's not a cartoon, than many people won't remember it.

Sorry! The administrator has specified that users can only post one message every 120 seconds. :S ;(

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Scooby Doo, Godzilla, and the Hanna Barbera and Warner Brother classics (and the studio that brought you Woody Woodpecker) when I was real young. Some 70's anime too, like Grandizer and the original Gatchaman (G-force, ahhh I can still remember the cool battle theme :D).

Transformers, Thundercats, Silverhawks, GI Joe, Robotech, Go Bots, Iron Man #28 (aka Gigantor) were some of my later favs.

After that stuff like the Animaniacs and Freakazoid (freaka me, freaka you) caught my attention.

My high school years were the golden age of anime for me. :yes:

And yes, Eek the Cat and it's compainion dinosaur show rocked.

And Vegeta's Breifs . . . If you see that, it means your spamming and the forum is protecting itself from flooding . . . ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom